Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters

Cinera

๐€๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐š๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ง๐ง๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐ญ
โ€Ž
Time constraints won't allow me to sum up all my thoughts on the topic, but letโ€™s just say I have big expectations for Zoroโ€™s development as a combatant. For the first time since he learned under Mihawk, heโ€™ll fight with a purpose beyond just being a dependable crew mate. If he can couple that rage with his training and reach a new level, it'll be a sight to see.
In my headcanon, King (now Kaido) would push Zoro to a whole new level as his desire for victory is at his maximum. He will transcend his self and surpass his limits, because he cannot afford to lose. Hmm, maybe I can provide a teaser.

Calamitious Devastation!
Fusion of the Nine Realms!

The world shook as Kaido's club clashed with the nine blades of Zoro's Asura. It completely overpowered his attack and ripped through his guard. His eyes rolled into his head as he was knocked unconscious, sent flying through the mountains of Onigashima and crashing into the surrounding waters.

Is this it? Is this how my tale will end? Is this all I would amount to? Unable to help Luffy achieve his dream, unable to fulfill my promise to Kuina? Is this the limit of my ability. No! I refuse. I cannot allow myself to end here. I swore to avenge Yasuie. So that Tama can eat proper food again, So that Hiyori can finally sleep peaceful again. So that this country can, for the first time in 25 years once again taste freedom. That is why I fighting. Not just for myself, not just for Luffy. For all those counting on us, for all the people putting their faith in us, I cannot allow myself to be defeated here!

This feeling, I've felt it before, like I'm standing at a precipice, one side the very Gates of Hades, and on the other Nirvana. I can feel the breath of the water, of the air above, of my swords itself. I can feel it, the breath of creation. When last have I gotten this far? Yeah, it must have been my last battle with him.

~~~

Dracule Mihawk towered over the fallen form of Roronoa Zoro.

"You were unable to complete it huh?"

He cast his eyes down in shame.

"Worry not, it was always a long shot. A spar โ€” no matter how realistic โ€” is no substitute for true combat. The knowledge that your life was never truly forfeit even if you lost may have hampered your resolve, your spirit only blooms under true adversity. Besides, I suspect that a man like yourself is only able to draw out the fullness of his strength when fighting for the sake of another. It was only to be expected that you were not able to transcend yourself. That I have been able to give you a taste of what lies beyond is already enough.

Nevertheless, that feeling, don't forget it. When next you feel it, grasp hold onto it and forge ahead with conviction. Only through the will to transcendence can one achieve apotheosis. Tonight, you knocked at the doorsteps of gods. When you are able to open those doors at will โ€” when you have achieved true enlightenment โ€” come find me. Ghost Girl, see to his injuries. After you've recovered, you will depart; I have nothing left to teach you".

~~~

Yes, this should be enough. I grasped unto those doors and pushed them open with all my being. And then I stepped forward.

As my eyes opened again, I could feel a tremendous power, welling up inside me. So this is the power he was referring to.

Demon Aura: Deva

The Heavens parted, the waters below rent asunder. And a roar of thunder ripped across the waters of Wanokuni. A storm brewed over the oceans with incessant flashes of thunder. From the abyss below, Roronoa Zoro rose up.

Surrounded in a cloak of turbulent ryou, his appearance was as that of a Kami, a glorious and terrible visage to behold, inspiring both awe and dread at the same time.

All I'm feeling right now, is the pleasantness of this world.

"Throughout Heaven and Earth, I alone am the honored one.

Prepare yourself Kaido, this time it's going to be different."