Bougya Debunked, now stop tagging me

This is not a drill, I have checked the source and this appears to be legit. This came directly from Oda’s mouth.

This is not even remotely fucking surprising lol. Garp was never a legitimate candidate for this title and only fools thought so. I actually thought Kong had a shot at being stronger but I ain’t mad.

And people actually thought Garp would kill Akainu (or any Admiral) at Marineford lmfao. This would also seem to imply Akainu > Roger and Akainu > Kaido by extension as well since Kaido is inferior to Roger and Garp ~ Roger?

“Akainu is so strong, he could become the Pirate King in less than a year…”

@Bogard @TheAncientCenturion @Veku @Sentinel @Playa4321 @MarineHQ @SakazOuki @silverfire @scoobie3 @ZenZu @JoNdule @AkainuTheGrimReaper @EmperorKinyagi @The White Crane @Kurozumi Wiwi @Wuuuke @Extravlad @kurwa @ShishioIsBack @Garp the Fist @HA001 OF THE RAIN @Light D Lamperouge @Owl Ki @Den_Den_Mushi @Red Admiral @Uncle Van @Xione @SkySanji @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier @TheKnightOfTheSea @God Buggy
:steef::steef::steef:

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Though I already believe Akainu should be the strongest. Doesn't seem very Oda like to make such a direct power scaling statement like that.

If this was true though then this means Aokiji (and Kizaru) is at worst confirmed ~ Prime Garp and likely even above Prime Sengoku. Which is no biggie anyway but would be cool to have such a clear picture.

Like I said though, not very Odalike to make that statement. Needs further investigation imo.

Agenda aside, It never made sense in my mind that the marine supposedly became the strongest it has ever been during the timeskip but somehow the boss the current Navy and embodiment of absolute justice cannot measure up with the likes Garp/Sengoku in their prime. If there was a narrative about how the new generation is weaker than the old, okay… but that’s not the case.

Agenda aside, It never made sense in my mind that the marine supposedly became the strongest it has ever been during the timeskip but somehow the boss the current Navy and embodiment of absolute justice cannot measure up with the likes Garp/Sengoku in their prime. If there was a narrative about how the new generation is weaker than the old, okay… but that’s not the case.
People don't get that that statement narratively directly translates to Akainu > Prime Sengoku who is already nigh equal to Prime Garp.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
You're actually claiming that Akainu is Roger's level with a straight face? :suresure:

Don't do this to yourselves please, did greenbull's L not teach you anything? We've already seen where admirals get ranked and it's nowhere close to yonko level.
You’re right, Admirals are far above. The strongest Admiral is stronger than Roger, and the weakest Admiral is still confirmed to be stronger than Holy Knight Shanks lol.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
:crazwhat:
We were believing this without cross-checking anything.
Sound Recording Magazine 2012
That's where all the Akainu hype arrives from
its an actual interview, the "sound recording magazine" just lists what oda said in it
So Oda was interviewed recently and the only information we got out of it is him calling Akainu the strongest in history, which isn't very Oda-like. Sounds totally believable.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
So Oda was interviewed recently and the only information we got out of it is him calling Akainu the strongest in history, which isn't very Oda-like. Sounds totally believable.
This is literally exactly what happened with the Akainu Pirate King quote. Oda originally made that quote back in 2012, but that quote didn’t start seeing traction in the western fandom until 2017.

This is because it sometimes takes western audiences time to cipher through material printed in Japanese. And this especially applies to characters like the Admirals who’s hype this community tries to censor since people are heavily biased against Admirals in the OP fandom.