The Legend Of Zelda Discussion Thread

I completed all the memories. DO NOT OPEN THE SPOILER TAG IF YOU HAVEN”T DONE SO YOURSELF!!!

idk about you guys, but if I were link I’d be beyond upset. If my gf were to turn into an immortal fucking dragon and had been flying around for who knows how many thousands of years with a sword stuck to her head I’d be fucking broken.
In the German translation it was mentioned that the Master Sword was rested and healed for a few eons. Hence Zelda actually spent millions of years in this dragon form. If the German translation is legit, it definitely makes her decision even more powerful.

Ok no spoilers, but Skyward Sword is definitely canon to BOTW and TOTK.

Not sure about the rest of the timeline, but that game is definitely still canon.

You hear Fi in the BOTW DLC, and Ganondorf’s demon king form looks just like Demise. It’s even more telling that the Zonai Secret Stones only draw out/amplify existing power, so if Ganondorf looks like Demise when his power is drawn out…

Last edited:
I see a lot of losers freaking out about people thinking link is gay and polygon calling link a gay icon. This literally doesn’t matter. people just want to get fucking triggered and this gives them a perfect excuse to farm drama and content. Just let people think whatever they want. If they think Link is getting pegged then let them fantasize about it. No one’s pushing any sort of agenda with it.

Can anybody explain to me the relevance of the Ouroboros symbol of the title screen? Because as far as I played through the game, I didn't find some connection to it. Is there some storyline which focused on the Ouroboros stuff?
I see a lot of losers freaking out about people thinking link is gay and polygon calling link a gay icon. This literally doesn’t matter. people just want to get fucking triggered and this gives them a perfect excuse to farm drama and content. Just let people think whatever they want. If they think Link is getting pegged then let them fantasize about it. No one’s pushing any sort of agenda with it.
Did I miss something? Drama in social medias? Personally I don't care whether people make gay shipping in BotW/TotK (e. g. LinkXSidon) as long as people have fun in playing the game. I just hate when people make political drama out of it tho.

Barely completed Lightning temple, nearly got one shot a few times.

So far completed Wind and the Lightning temples, time for the Fire Temple then Water temple for last

Also need to complete the damn shrines and get some OP weapons and farm some amibo's

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Update: Finally fused a weapon at 42 power. Many here have probably fused a weapon much higher but my next highest weapon is 29 so to me this shit is off the charts lol. Also found a decayed Royal claymore which looks sick as hell.

Depths exploration is still easily the most fun part of the game for me. I love dark areas where you can’t see shit lol, and the depths also has the best rewards like Poe souls, Zonaite, high level weaponry, an abundance of bomb flowers, muddy buddies, etc…in addition to high level weaponry. The enemies are also a ton of fun down there I find, they are so strong that I find myself really concentrating when I deal with them, and Flurry Rush is honestly so toned down that I rarely land it even when trying which is great. Combat in this game imo is far improved from BOTW, toning down Flurry Rush was the best thing they could have done, it now feels like it takes actually skill like a parry or something and the game’s combat outside of Flurry Rush is just excellent.

I also love the shrines that take all of your equipment away and make you scavenge from scrap. Once again the weapon durability system forcing me to experiment with different weapons is just great, but I feel like they tuned up the weapon’s durability a bit so weapons you like don’t break as quickly.

And I’m finally approaching Lurelin Village lol. The pirates/monsters have destroyed so many people’s lives here that I’m ready to kick some shit in lol.

The game just keeps improving the closer and closer I look at it.

Update: Finally fused a weapon at 42 power. Many here have probably fused a weapon much higher but my next highest weapon is 29 so to me this shit is off the charts lol. Also found a decayed Royal claymore which looks sick as hell.

Depths exploration is still easily the most fun part of the game for me. I love dark areas where you can’t see shit lol, and the depths also has the best rewards like Poe souls, Zonaite, high level weaponry, an abundance of bomb flowers, muddy buddies, etc…in addition to high level weaponry. The enemies are also a ton of fun down there I find, they are so strong that I find myself really concentrating when I deal with them, and Flurry Rush is honestly so toned down that I rarely land it even when trying which is great. Combat in this game imo is far improved from BOTW, toning down Flurry Rush was the best thing they could have done, it now feels like it takes actually skill like a parry or something and the game’s combat outside of Flurry Rush is just excellent.

I also love the shrines that take all of your equipment away and make you scavenge from scrap. Once again the weapon durability system forcing me to experiment with different weapons is just great, but I feel like they tuned up the weapon’s durability a bit so weapons you like don’t break as quickly.

And I’m finally approaching Lurelin Village lol. The pirates/monsters have destroyed so many people’s lives here that I’m ready to kick some shit in lol.

The game just keeps improving the closer and closer I look at it.
Check out the labyrinth in north hebra : ) one of the coolest things in the game open to you

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Now that the games been out for a few weeks, do you guys prefer the rune abilities in Totk, or the ones in BOTW?

@Elder Lee Hung @EmperorKinyagi @Playa4321 @Meeyori @Toby D. Dog @Cross_Marian @Sentinel

I haven't come close to mastering or exploring fuse and ultrahand, but both offer so much creative options it's hard not to love them
I prefer the abilities in Totk
I only miss Stasis
Same, I miss stasis and wind-bombing, but I think zonai abilities are much more versatile. This game is just such a blast bro. I think I’m comfortable enough now to call it my favorite Zelda game of all time. I recently replayed almost every Zelda game and this one is hitting different for me.

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
Now that the games been out for a few weeks, do you guys prefer the rune abilities in Totk, or the ones in BOTW?

@Elder Lee Hung @EmperorKinyagi @Playa4321 @Meeyori @Toby D. Dog @Cross_Marian @Sentinel

I haven't come close to mastering or exploring fuse and ultrahand, but both offer so much creative options it's hard not to love them
i miss unlimited bombs but otherwise all the zonai powers>>>

also finally got to it but the worst part of the Colgera fight is that it ends, goddamn that was a fun boss :steef: