Manga Discussion Blue Lock

Who are your favourite characters?

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Im at Kaiser intro

Looks like your typical favs lol, I'm not surprised one second

You won't be surprised too if Im telling you that for me he looks meh :moonwalk:
Yeah no surprise there lmao.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
For all of you : I wonder how would fare a team with 11 strikers vs a normal team in the real world ? They would be destroyed lol

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
For all of you : I wonder how would fare a team with 11 strikers vs a normal team in the real world ? They would be destroyed lol
Yeah they probably would lmao. The defense would be completely confused. And the GK lmao :milaugh:

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Yeah the GK would be something lol

Youโ€™ll have to put someone like Zlatan Ibrahimovic to stop goals with high kicks
LMAO. True. Gagamaru is sorta like a washed up Zlatan.

Kaiserโ€™s goal was amazing ... him and Isagi going at it is entertaining af. Itโ€™s pretty obvious Bastard Munchen is the better offensive and talented team here so it makes sense for them to be ahead. Ubers sure walked in cocky as all hell, too. :shame:

But to be real there is no great character in the whole manga for now
Idk the manga is just now getting popularized but I see greatness potential, for characters but also the manga as a whole, especially with its unique crossover appeal. I like isagi better than most MCs these days and itโ€™s got a good supporting cast. Blue lock is selling really well this year. It could become Kodansha next big series.

Break this week :lusalty:

Last edited:

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Caught up

Nice little manga

Isahi is so OPPP

RIn and Shido will be crazy strong when it will be time for their game against Bayern
Shall I add you to the tag list?