Status
Not open for further replies.

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 π•š 𝕖 𝕀 ✧ ✯
β€Ž
When it comes to Pride Month, just stay safe. To everyone apart of the LGBTQ community, watch your back, be vigilant and walk forward. It's the #1 month where those of the LGBTQ are attacked and exploited the most.
Aye, also to discord users, don't accept any messages and invites from strangers are they doxx and IP catch

There was nothing vile of what I said. As an asexual who has been one for as early as the age of when girls should be getting crushes, long before the internets form of pseudoscience asexuality; I just explained the disorder, and what it's not, and how it differs from human nature.

The 'win,' was because he keeps on pushing the spectrum and it being part of pride, which if he finally gives up, yeah it's a win.

Real asexuals, the ones forced to have this damn condition aren't part of pride. Because there's no pride to be had in not being able to partake in something the majority of humanity feels. Liken it to the Vinsmokes not being able to feel emotions, part of being human. Asexuals can't feel attraction, a giant part of being human that's missing.
being attracted is NOT a big part of being human lmao there's so much more to life than that

and honestly i'm sure you didn't make rott change his mind i wouldn't have patience to discuss this sort of bs with people on the internet who simply want to brush it off as a disorder

I find it both funny and sad that some people take this whole pride month seriously and I'm not talking about LGBT people.

Let LGBT enjoy this month, if you don't like it then just ignore it.

No one is forcing you to like it and no one is forcing you to participate in it.

Unfortunately no matter what, we can't stop bigots.

Heck some aren't even bigots, some just can't simply understand.

G

Gorosei Informer

The one piece fandom is clearly gay since they like CoC
@CoC: Color of Clowns

:beanmean:
Post automatically merged:

Exist? This tired phrase is such a meme in 2023. You can exist, here I'll give you my blessing to exist you have my permission and the permission of the government too :owo:

Now go enjoy your parade and give the rest of the month to more deserving people.

''Kiss my ass'' isn't an argument, it's desperation.

You are not a victim, stop pretending to be one.
Man you are bringing shame to Jade with that attitude. Need Uncle to slap some sense into you.

@CoC: Color of Clowns

:beanmean:
Post automatically merged:

Man you are bringing shame to Jade with that attitude. Need Uncle to slap some sense into you.
Those are the words of a man who craves penis but has been conditioned to be ashamed of it. When people or so vehemently anti lgbtq, they are clearly trucking with their own sexuality.

I'm someone that for years have struggled with my sexuality, and it's especially not easy when you are raised in a very anti lgbt household where being lgbt is not accepted.

It wasn't until end of last year where I finally accepted my sexuality, now that doesn't mean I suddenly changed as a person or that I agree with everything the lgbt community says or does.

I'm still the same person and I still have my own beliefs and views.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
β€Ž
I'm someone that for years have struggled with my sexuality, and it's especially not easy when you are raised in a very anti lgbt household where being lgbt is not accepted.

It wasn't until end of last year where I finally accepted my sexuality, now that doesn't mean I suddenly changed as a person or that I agree with everything the lgbt community says or does.

I'm still the same person and I still have my own beliefs and views.
Peace and love brother :sweat:

Oh yeah, in my country LGBT+ is barely recognized, and it's quite a stigma of anyone who doesn't fit the "norm". I wish there was less pressure so people could explore themselves more and not be afraid to do so. Love is love :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.