How strong is Figarland Garling ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gandhi is definitely from Wano. His title goes in line with Wano's Land of Gold reputation.
We know all the major families in wano. No way there's a celestial dragon family from wano as well.

We know that Kozuki have been the rulers since before the void century.
So there's no chance for him to be from wano imo.

Unless the Kozuki only came into power in wano after Bald Gorosei's family abdicated the rule and left for Marie joa.

Visits Whitebeard, "bro, take care with Blackbeard"

"I got my scar from Blackbeard"

"'I'm here to talk about a pirate" - He is talking about Blackbeard

"I came to Wano because i thought Blackbeard was here" - again

still searching for Blackbeard right now

you really don't think his character is completely tied with Blackbeard right now?

his moves and decisions are always based on Luffy and Blackbeard the entire series so far
Shanks seems to be most interested in maintaining peace by the status quo. Blackbeard probably is the biggest threat to just upend it all into chaos.

C

Cruxroux

We know all the major families in wano. No way there's a celestial dragon family from wano as well.

We know that Kozuki have been the rulers since before the void century.
So there's no chance for him to be from wano imo.

Unless the Kozuki only came into power in wano after Bald Gorosei's family abdicated the rule and left for Marie joa.
Orochi family plot still survives lmao

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Guys hear me out

Nasu (Also; Druj Nasu, Nasa, Nas, Nasuš) is the Avestan name of the female Zoroastrian demon (daeva) of corpse matter. She resides in the north (Vendidad. 7:2), where the Zoroastrian hell lies. Nasu takes the form of a fly, and is the manifestation of the decay and contamination of corpses (nasa) (Bundahishn. 28:29). When a death occurs, Nasu inhabits the corpse and acts as a catalyst for its decomposition. Nasu appears in various texts within the Avesta, notably the Vendidad, as the Vendidad gives particular focus to demons, purification rituals, and the disposal of corpses and other dead matter. Nasu is commonly considered “the greatest polluter of Ahura Mazda’s world.”[1] Belief in Nasu has greatly influenced Zoroastrian funeral rites and burial ceremonies, as well as the general disdain for corpse matter that is harbored within Zoroastrian practitioners.

Nasu-Juro
:crazwhat:
Eveerything started to make sense now.
Nasujuro, Zorojuro

Just like the Admirals, they also couldn't use their full powers and destroy everything trying to capture Sabo

they couldn't reveal Imu's existence and shit

or do you also think Fujitora and Aramaki are not Yonko level?
Fuji and GB was fighting outside where the people are lol.

Gorosei and Sabo were alone in the throne room. And they let fucking Cobra stall them from Sabo.

Status
Not open for further replies.