How strong is Figarland Garling ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Ryuma = sword god
Mihawk = strongest swordsman

Ryuma’s title is clearly superior. Plus he was paralleled to Joyboy.
First of all learn the difference between Epithets and Titles.

Edward Newgate's Epithet was "ShiroHige" meaning "Whitebeard".
Kaidou was called "Hyakujuu no Kaidou" meaning "Kaidou of the 100 Beasts".
Mihawk is called "Taka no Me" meaning "Hawk Eye".

Similarily Ryuma is called "Tojin-Sama" meaning "Sword God".

Their titles based on strength Hype are completely different.

Ryuma’s title is clearly superior. Plus he was paralleled to Joyboy.
As a hero who saved Wano. Ryuma's real hype comes from having the same prescence as Kaidou in keeping WG out of Wano.

Nasujuro is a god. In beating him, Zoro will become a god as well. Why are we downplaying this?
:gonope:
Nasujuro is strong, he simply aint Mihawk.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
I think the rest of the Founding 20 families names will be revealed through members of the Holy Knights(presuming they are Celestial Dragons)

We have: Nefetari, Donquixote, Jaygarcia, Ethanbaron, Shepherd, Topman, Marcus, Nerona and Figarland.

I can see there being a total of 12 Holy Knights, their Figarland leader, and 11 more from each of the unnamed families.

the Gorosei hype makes me think ALL the holy knights CANNOT be top tiers anymore

It would be completely ridiculous if Oda we’re to have all 14 people, holy knights and Gorosei, be top tiers… and then you add Imu as a God tier

I think 5-7 top tiers is enough for now, Gorosei and Holy knights Captain… it would already make the Celestial dragons equivalent to the marines as the only other organization with this many top tiers… and Add on Imu and the CD’s are officially stronger than the marines

C

Cruxroux

What do these characters have to do with swordsmen? Their hype is over while Mihawk hasn't even used a named attack. :arnoling:
Only because they got screentime and went all out.
wait till mihawk goes all out and I wanna see you say the same.

Kaido hyped , Roger/shanks/oden/xebec/WB and unfortunately everyone wields a blade.
Indirect mihawk wank
:cheers:

I think the rest of the Founding 20 families names will be revealed through members of the Holy Knights(presuming they are Celestial Dragons)

We have: Nefetari, Donquixote, Jaygarcia, Ethanbaron, Shepherd, Topman, Marcus, Nerona and Figarland.

I can see there being a total of 12 Holy Knights, their Figarland leader, and 11 more from each of the unnamed families.
I wonder if there might be a Donquixote holy knight. Maybe he’d bail out Myosgard.

Nah due to mihawk being in guild it doesn't matter yeah he probably comes after shiryu but not the admirals which makes sense pk needs the wss, once op is found, it's war
It doesnt matter lol. Its war before and after. The Marines absolutely can be involved in the fight for One Piece. Akainu might actuallt not just sit and wait for the Yonko to find LT. Thats a complete failure on his part if he doesnt do anything about it

Status
Not open for further replies.