How strong is Figarland Garling ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Maybe but he blatantly looks like an aged samurai/sense. His design is a famous Japanese general or something?

https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/10urhkm
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hideki_Tojo
maybe there's other japanese inspired countries in the OP world, and the Ethanbaron family comes from one of them.

or maybe, the Gorosei's families come from special places in the OP world? and it's kept a secret, and most people think they come from one of the "20 founding nations"
Valkyrie's family could come from Elbaf like you mentioned, Gandhi's from Wano, Saturn from some country with very developed technology, etc.

C

Cruxroux

If he wanted to live in peace he wouldnt go around hunting fodders.
And he doesn't.

Also, his very own introduction was about searching man who could give him a fight because he supposedly couldnt find any, this statemant alone disproves the "i want peace" bullshit that oda came with later.
His introduction was someone disturbed his sleep so he chased them down.

His reaction to old WB so everything we need to know, that man never sought fights with top tiers.
What reaction?

The marines are probably going to be defeated before the main world government.

@Paperchampion23 ’s theory about the battle for Laughtale/last poneglyph involving all the Yonko + Cross Guild + Navy is probably right.
Nah not happening. Especially since Oda had a new Marine HQ being build during the timeskip and Oda already teased Luffy assaulting the marine HQ. Straw hats will fight on it.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
He just revealed pretty much all of BBP fruits.
Legit only Lafitte missing.
Even decided to show the "Aokiji 10th titanic captain" card already.
It's also about hype.

BB is yet to get hype as other antagonist got but here it's wg which is getting the hype

No Strawhat has the goal to become WSC or WSM

Zoro’s goal will be achieved at the end of the series because EVERYONE’s goal will be achieved at the end of the series

and yes, Zoro will in fact become the Strongest swordsman in the world… Stronger than EVERY SINGLE SWORDSMAN ON THE PLANET

I have to say that last part because I know you Ndule, I know in the back of your mind, you actually want Zoro to NOT achieve his dream simply because of your agendas
This is another ZkK SITUATION

You guys won't give up even when final war starts and realise Mihawk isn't there as FV and was never above admirals/yonko/gorosei.
You will learn the hard way

I don't wanna waste time again debating this

Zoro won't ever kill/beat Luffy's major villain
Zoro won't fight Mihawk as FV

I'm done discussing this

Status
Not open for further replies.