How strong is Figarland Garling ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are meteorites in the space, you know that right? He sends a random gravity beam, and it eventually finds a meteroite, its not that difficult to understand. Meteorites randomly falls on Earth without even Fuji's special gravity beams pulling it, when Fuji sends randomly, it falls on his location.

Dumb Fujitora can't sense Birdcage :nicagesmile:

Dumb Fuji can't sense Law is below Tacting his ass:

Dumb Fuji can't sense Law escapes:

:kailaugh: @kurwa @Elder Lee Hung ''Fuji can sense non-living things from space''
Fujitora could tell there's no clouds for thunder

That's not on Shanks though, it's clear that this is the Figarlands doing just like how Sanji cut all ties with his family but his family weren't done with him.

If an emperor doesn't get a bounty it would just result in the people questioning why that is and whether something fishy is going on there, not very smart to do that.

The "since it's you" from Sengoku and the Gorosei has always been very suspicious, glad we're getting more info on that.
I doubt Sengoku would knew about Shanks' secret Figarland background. Especially since Sengoku said he would "take responsibility" for that decision, as if that's not something the WG would generally approve.

If oda is hyping up shanks’ family won’t be shocked if this Figarland man is supposed to be the next gorosei and already has a title.

”Warrior God of Law and Order” Figarland E. Arthur

King Arthur bullshit
Makes him the Earth in this solar system (closest to Imu the moon)
Makes him an anti shanks who’s a champion of freedom

4. I genuinely don’t see Saturn making it out of egghead. Egghead is supposed to be a world shattering incident so the death of a gorosei, defeat of an admiral, and destruction of Vegapunks super weapon seems pretty fitting.
I feel like only one of those will be happening though. Either Kizaru is defeated and later killed by Lafitte for his fruit. Saturn is defeated and later kidnapped/killed by Lafitte or the Seraphim are completely destroyed/taken out of WG control.
I guess Vegapunk dying is also a must here since he was the one who created that weapon as well.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Kizaru respects his elders and wants to raise his stocks, really nothing else behind the scenes
The warrior gods name is a huge misunderstanding, they are gods because of their CD titles, nothing says they're gods like Nika
So any Celestial Dragon who happens to be a warrior should be a warrior god lol

Can't see how a chicken is gonna end up stronger than the average top tier
But only Gorosei were introduced like this and no other CDs.

Not to mention their likely mythical zoan df silhouette and we seeing a huge hand at egghead - everything points to Gorosei being in different league

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
And I said none of them are important enough to fight a Gorosei other than Sanji. The only one who is important enough and does have science powers is Sanji.
Yeah cool i never said they are that important and sanji is not a warrior of science he chose not to become one and remain as himself

G

Gorosei Informer

After things calmed down with the Redon vs Emu and other leakers drama a few weeks ago, its nice to see things are back to normal with a new Redon drama, after things got too "awkwardly nice/peaceful" again!

:risiup::saden:

Kizaru respects his elders and wants to raise his stocks, really nothing else behind the scene
The warrior gods name is a huge misunderstanding, they are gods because of their CD status, nothing says they're gods like Nika
So any Celestial Dragon who happens to be a warrior should be a warrior god lol

Can't see how a chicken is gonna end up stronger than the average top tier
Blud really making powerscaling analysis of Kizaru serving tea to his employer lol

WARNING TO ADMIRALS HATERS, DO NOT OPEN OR YOU WILL HAVE TO HUFF COPIUM FOR THE REST OF THE MONTH

The Gorosei aren't Military. They're politicians, who also happen to be strong.

Kizaru protecting Saturn doesn't mean he's stronger, it only means Saturn's life is more valuable that he needs extra security. Just like how pirate subordinates like Marco/Jozu or Zoro/Sanji protect their Captains on occasion.

Fujitora could tell there's no clouds for thunder
Yes, like every blind fighter, he has enhanced hearing.

That doesn't prove Fuji's fodder ass can sense non-living things by CoO, the guy is using a walking stick for a reason.

Just as his bum ass couldn't sense birdcage was going to hinder his meteorite attack:

And can't even sense Law was below but he send a meteorite like a retard and got reversed:

I doubt Sengoku would knew about Shanks' secret Figarland background. Especially since Sengoku said he would "take responsibility" for that decision, as if that's not something the WG would generally approve.
He absolutely knows. As i said it's no coincidence that Sengoku and the Gorosei used the exact same line. Sengoku is a very knowledgeable character and Oda even teased that Sengoku knows stuff about the D in Dressrosa.

We thought it was a powerscaling statement but it actually wasn't otherwise the "only because it's you" doesn't make sense as the other Yonkou hold the same power.

He sends a random gravity beam, and it eventually finds a meteroite, its not that difficult to understand
...Jesus bro, tell me you are kidding :yurazclear:

Hitting a random ass meteor in space with by accident is the same as shooting in the sky with a pistol and hoping when the bullet lands it will hit a bullseye somewhere

Do you think there
Meteorites randomly falls on Earth without even Fuji's special gravity beams pulling it, when Fuji sends randomly, it falls on his location.
:yurazclear:
Dumb Fujitora can't sense Birdcage :nicagesmile:
He literally comments how birdcage got smaller :yurazclear:
Dumb Fuji can't sense Law is below Tacting his ass:
Did he try to sense for Law?:yurazclear:
Dumb Fuji can't sense Law escapes:
What was he supposed to sense here?:yurazclear:

Status
Not open for further replies.