How strong is Figarland Garling ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We're so gonna regret this, I'll get reports upon reports for this, poor mods especially TAC LOL!

Title: The Furry Fiasco of Zoro and Sanji

[Scene: The Thousand Sunny ship's deck. Zoro, dressed as a wolf, and Sanji, dressed as a cat, are engaged in their usual banter.]

Zoro: Hey, furball! Why don't you stop playing with your whiskers and actually do something useful for once?

Sanji: Hmph! You're one to talk, you mangy mutt! How about you try finding a sense of direction instead of scaring everyone with that growling of yours?

Zoro: Growling? That's how I express my warrior spirit, you fluffball!

Sanji: Warrior spirit? More like flea-infested arrogance!

[As they argue, they start to become aware of their own tsundere tendencies and their bickering takes an unexpected turn.]

Zoro (blushing): You know, furball, I... uh... I actually appreciate your cooking. It's not bad.

Sanji (looking away, flustered): Well, thanks, you idiot swordsman! Your fighting skills are... somewhat impressive.

Zoro: "Somewhat"? That's the best you can do?

Sanji: Don't push it, moss-head! I don't need to say nice things about you!

[They both pause, realizing the shift in their conversation. Their eyes meet, and they start to realize their feelings for each other.]

Zoro (softly): You know, Sanji... maybe we've been looking at this the wrong way.

Sanji (whispering): Yeah, maybe... maybe there's more to our constant bickering than meets the eye.

Zoro: We've been hiding behind our pride and stubbornness for too long, haven't we?

Sanji: Yeah, Zoro... maybe it's time to embrace something new.

[They cautiously move closer to each other, their fur-suits brushing against one another.]

Zoro: Sanji... I think I'm falling for you.

Sanji (blushing deeply): Zoro... I've been feeling the same way. All this time, our bickering was just a way to hide our true feelings.

[They share a gentle smile, their tsundere facades melting away as they embrace their newfound affection.]

Zoro: Sanji, you're not just a talented cook. You're passionate, caring, and you make my heart race in ways I never thought possible.

Sanji: Zoro, your strength and determination inspire me. When I'm near you, I feel a warmth that I can't explain.

[They take each other's paws, stepping forward together.]

Zoro: Sanji, will you be mine? Let's embark on this adventure called love, side by side.

Sanji: Zoro, I've been waiting for you to ask. Of course, I will. Let's navigate the seas of love together.

[They share a tender kiss, their furry costumes adding a whimsical touch to the moment.]

[Scene: The rest of the crew, watching from a distance, starts cheering and clapping, celebrating their newfound love.]

Luffy (grinning): Sanjoro! You guys are the best ship of all!

Nami: Love is in the air! Happy Pride Month, everyone!

[As Zoro and Sanji revel in their love, the Thousand Sunny sails towards new adventures, their hearts entwined and their bond stronger than ever.]

[End of Script]

:saden::saden::saden::risiup::hapnoel:

How to get Worstgen to absolutely hate you and wish death upon you in 1 easy step!
Post automatically merged:

Aroused. Shrek is love Shrek is life. Also Majora's Mask is an incredible game and Shrek is incredible too so it's the biggest W.
It was scary af though
:josad:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
These 2 having beef says nothing about their fates, so again, stop pulling the x kills y idea out of your ass
Even if BB killing shanks is a bit far fetch idea but it's hard to deny that BB vs shanks will happen - either this fight will get interrupted or shanks will lose

There is no third option

C

CensoredbyWG

Last time I checked bigmom has observation Hak , armament haki, coc, can fly with Zeus and can turn water into a homie. Exactly how could anyone use the excuse that king has the advantage?
Plot convenience, same reason for why she didnt use haki vs kid and law or kaido using his future sight only once.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Even if BB killing shanks is a bit far fetch idea but it's hard to deny that BB vs shanks will happen - either this fight will get interrupted or shanks will lose

There is no third option
BB vs Shanks makes no fucking sense unless there is another ancient power that BB possesses outside of Haki and BB.

I know you like BB but Shanks is a walking living fucking counter for this man.

If Shanks can't defeat BB then who?

BB vs Luffy:

BB taps Luffy and Nika is gone.

What's next?

Also you are bald.

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
We're so gonna regret this, I'll get reports upon reports for this, poor mods especially TAC LOL!

Title: The Furry Fiasco of Zoro and Sanji

[Scene: The Thousand Sunny ship's deck. Zoro, dressed as a wolf, and Sanji, dressed as a cat, are engaged in their usual banter.]

Zoro: Hey, furball! Why don't you stop playing with your whiskers and actually do something useful for once?

Sanji: Hmph! You're one to talk, you mangy mutt! How about you try finding a sense of direction instead of scaring everyone with that growling of yours?

Zoro: Growling? That's how I express my warrior spirit, you fluffball!

Sanji: Warrior spirit? More like flea-infested arrogance!

[As they argue, they start to become aware of their own tsundere tendencies and their bickering takes an unexpected turn.]

Zoro (blushing): You know, furball, I... uh... I actually appreciate your cooking. It's not bad.

Sanji (looking away, flustered): Well, thanks, you idiot swordsman! Your fighting skills are... somewhat impressive.

Zoro: "Somewhat"? That's the best you can do?

Sanji: Don't push it, moss-head! I don't need to say nice things about you!

[They both pause, realizing the shift in their conversation. Their eyes meet, and they start to realize their feelings for each other.]

Zoro (softly): You know, Sanji... maybe we've been looking at this the wrong way.

Sanji (whispering): Yeah, maybe... maybe there's more to our constant bickering than meets the eye.

Zoro: We've been hiding behind our pride and stubbornness for too long, haven't we?

Sanji: Yeah, Zoro... maybe it's time to embrace something new.

[They cautiously move closer to each other, their fur-suits brushing against one another.]

Zoro: Sanji... I think I'm falling for you.

Sanji (blushing deeply): Zoro... I've been feeling the same way. All this time, our bickering was just a way to hide our true feelings.

[They share a gentle smile, their tsundere facades melting away as they embrace their newfound affection.]

Zoro: Sanji, you're not just a talented cook. You're passionate, caring, and you make my heart race in ways I never thought possible.

Sanji: Zoro, your strength and determination inspire me. When I'm near you, I feel a warmth that I can't explain.

[They take each other's paws, stepping forward together.]

Zoro: Sanji, will you be mine? Let's embark on this adventure called love, side by side.

Sanji: Zoro, I've been waiting for you to ask. Of course, I will. Let's navigate the seas of love together.

[They share a tender kiss, their furry costumes adding a whimsical touch to the moment.]

[Scene: The rest of the crew, watching from a distance, starts cheering and clapping, celebrating their newfound love.]

Luffy (grinning): Sanjoro! You guys are the best ship of all!

Nami: Love is in the air! Happy Pride Month, everyone!

[As Zoro and Sanji revel in their love, the Thousand Sunny sails towards new adventures, their hearts entwined and their bond stronger than ever.]

[End of Script]

:saden::saden::saden::risiup::hapnoel:
LMAO YES! It's so cringe :shame:

Perfect job! :cheers:

Reborn

She has one of the greatest ambitions in the world where she wanted to take the swords from Mihawk, Whitebeard, and Shanks

Having a big ambition is not a sign of having CoC otherwise krieg would also be a CoC user.
BB already has haki - CoA

Knowing his dream of being king of the world him having CoC is most likely scenario.

If you think he is coward to have CoC then you have to think again for two reasons

1)He has shown instances where he acted totally opposite of coward

2)If oda can make buggy a yonkou then there is nothing stopping him from giving CoC to BB

Reborn

BB vs Shanks makes no fucking sense unless there is another ancient power that BB possesses outside of Haki and BB.

I know you like BB but Shanks is a walking living fucking counter for this man.

If Shanks can't defeat BB then who?

BB vs Luffy:

BB taps Luffy and Nika is gone.

What's next?

Also you are bald.
Shanks is walking counter to BB

The same shanks who got scarred by non yami BB - not by Mihawk, not by other yonkou but non yami BB and that too when shanks wasn't being careless ...

We have yet to see what BB can actually do - all Oda has done so far is hide his awakening and third df and just spam usual Gura and Yami attacks.

Shanks himself is looking for Blackbeard - went to WB, challenged him at MF, Went to wano and was day dreaming about him against Kidd

It will happen
There is a 3rd option, and its the one ive been saying forever. All 4 Yonko just clash. It all happens. Everyone fights everyone
Oda making all of them clash at the same time seems highly unlikely.

Status
Not open for further replies.