How strong is Figarland Garling ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

There is a 3rd option, and its the one ive been saying forever. All 4 Yonko just clash. It all happens. Everyone fights everyone
The ultimate battle royale as Oda said. Best way to have the grandest finale and most epic final war in OP and any series even. Kinda like Avengers Infinity War/Endgame for OP lol. Or Civil War even.

Honestly all the current Yonkos at least clashing and racing for the OP would be amazing.

We could have Weevil substituting for Whitebeard as a bonus unless WB does get Edo Tensei'd too along with Kaido and BM returning somehow too.

It's crazy we still don't know what Xebec looks like nor some of the last Rocks pirates but imo finale of OP is gonna be something else. "Evil Shanks", Admiral's going all out, Holy Knights, Imu and Gorosei, 4 current yonkos fighting each other at least, reformation of Rocks Pirates like what happened to MADS, Supernova returning and probably teaming up together or helping Luffy, Grand Fleet, Sword, "New" CP0, former Warlords, Seraphim, Revolutionaries, Vegapunk and his satellites and WMDs, Luffy's kingdom allies and individuals like Bellamy etc.

God One Piece is absolutely fucking nuts now especially!

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Shanks is walking counter to BB

The same shanks who got scarred by non yami BB - not by Mihawk, not by other yonkou but non yami BB and that too when shanks wasn't being careless ...

We have yet to see what BB can actually do - all Oda has done so far is hide his awakening and third df and just spam usual Gura and Yami attacks.

Shanks himself is looking for Blackbeard - went to WB, challenged him at MF, Went to wano and was day dreaming about him against Kidd

It will happen
Uh that's not a big deal.

BB is someone else than we think.

The coward one is probably real BB, schemer and evil laughing one is probably Xebec or someone else.

We can't blame Shanks for not dodging an attack he didn't sense coming since it was completely someone else.

G

Gorosei Informer

Took me all summer to get good at Elden Ring lmao. Still managed to beat Malenia 5 times without any help
That's pretty impressive given what I've heard about her especially. I suffered way too much with Dota 2 but Elden Ring, Sekiro, Dark Souls do intrigue me.

I played a Kaizo/Hell Mario type game and died 200 times literally by the time I beat the 1st level so yeah...I'd probably die hundreds of times in those games too lmao.
Post automatically merged:

Quitting is the only thing I'm not terrible at! /s

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Uh that's not a big deal.

BB is someone else than we think.

The coward one is probably real BB, schemer and evil laughing one is probably Xebec or someone else.

We can't blame Shanks for not dodging an attack he didn't sense coming since it was completely someone else.
Whatever the reason - we know for sure it was given by BB

Shanks literally said "scar given by BB aches the most"

And, here he clearly says that he wasn't being careless or anything.

A 3B Kidd got one shotted by shanks.

Non yami BB giving scar to shanks when the latter was not even careless just gives you an idea that BB is indeed hiding cards under his sleeves which made even shanks wary of him - shanks who wasn't wary of anyone else so far ..

Last edited:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
So Shanks really did meet the Gorosei to snitch on the other Yonko huh? He knows BB, Jesus Luffy, and God Buggy are threats to the WG that has maintained stability for centuries like he tried to by becoming a Yonko. Is Shanks a Marine after all? :quest::snoopy:
His blood is literally only bellow Imu and Gorosei per rank.

Shanks is a World Noble big time.

Whatever the reason - we know for sure it was given by BB

Shanks literally said "scar given by BB aches the most"

And, here he clearly says that he wasn't being careless or anything.

A 3B Kidd got one shotted by shanks.

Non yami BB giving scar to shanks when the latter was not even serious just gives you an idea that BB is indeed hiding cards under his sleeves which made even shanks wary of him - shanks who wasn't wary of anyone else so far ..
Of course he wasn't careless.

I doubt even the most proficient Observation Haki user would be able to tell that there is something else inside one's body.

BB being more than one people will be a huge factor in his fights whenever said fight gets critical.

Shanks is walking counter to BB

The same shanks who got scarred by non yami BB - not by Mihawk, not by other yonkou but non yami BB and that too when shanks wasn't being careless ...

We have yet to see what BB can actually do - all Oda has done so far is hide his awakening and third df and just spam usual Gura and Yami attacks.

Shanks himself is looking for Blackbeard - went to WB, challenged him at MF, Went to wano and was day dreaming about him against Kidd

It will happen

Oda making all of them clash at the same time seems highly unlikely.
Why does it "seem" highly unlikely when the last like 6 chapters practically spell out a clash over the 4th RP?

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
His blood is literally only bellow Imu and Gorosei per rank.

Shanks is a World Noble big time.

Of course he wasn't careless.

I doubt even the most proficient Observation Haki user would be able to tell that there is something else inside one's body.

BB being more than one people will be a huge factor in his fights whenever said fight gets critical.
Well we definitely know there is something up with BB's body...

Many theories are build to explain BB's abnormal body as highlighted by Marco and how he is able to have 2dfs.

There is also huge links between BB and Xebec and you know it

All I am saying is BB vs Shanks will happen.

No way Oda will make BB lose to Luffy without giving us BB vs shanks first as throughout story 4 times shanks was portrayed looking/warning others or even challenging BB

And, guess who was looking for BB as well before TS - Ace

Status
Not open for further replies.