Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
- Shanks wants to meet Luffy
- Shanks intends to go after One Piece
- Luffy wants to fight Shanks
- Shanks intends to go after Barto

t.
Shanks wants to meet luffy - yes but that doesn't mean he wants to fight luffy

Shanks intends to go after one-piece - made one statement but he already made move to go after BB (went wano for him)

Luffy wants to fight shanks - Luffy also wanted to fight BM - and we know who defeated BM

Shanks intends to go after Barto - meh Barto is small fry. His major focus is BB. He is even gathering intel on BB and you think shanks a yonkou will prefer going for Barto over bB.

One comment about Blackbeard does not signify any reason it takes precedent over anything else in the plot. .
One comment about BB? Lol

He made 4 specific references to Blackbeard and I am not counting him going to Gorosei to talk about a pirate.

And, same thing can be said to your logic of "Shanks want to go after one piece" after all he made just one comment regarding it.

And, why oda will offscreen shanks vs BB? It will be on -panel. It might get interrupted but it will happen

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Wanna tell me how Fujitora hits a meteor with 100% accuracy with his power in space if he doesn't sense the meteor?

Wanna tell me how Fujitora only lifted the rubble accross dressrosa, while not affecting intact objects or people?
:fujilaugh:
Why don't you try first to tell me how someone with a CoO of that hypothetical magnitude you suggested manages to get out of a confrontation with Dressrosa Luffy without any kind of advanced haki who was screaming where he was going to attack Fijitora : " Now it's a left punch, now it's a right kick", and even saying where he was going to throw it, Fujitora managed the incredible feat of being hit by the attacks, and got bruises. Lmao Even Luffy saying the location that he would attack him.

The guy couldn't even block a G3 that Yamato in base form did calmly and with Luffy more strengthened and using Ryou, Fujitora also couldn't even foresee Law escaping, his CoO is garbage.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Well, I would have had their titles be the head of administration of each of the Blues and GL. Like Saturn would be head of the South Blue or what have you.
Well everyone has their own cope. My take on them is not the best.

I think they should've represented the heads of the 5 Families that kickstarted the downfall of the Ancient Kingdom.

You could make 4 of them originate form each of the Four Blues and Gandhi would be from what we call the New World.

Each of them represents a different style and approach and etc...

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Warrior God of Finance.

Dude is some another fucking Samurai from old Wano.

Make it make fucking sense.

Oda tries too hard with this. You know he won't be explaining this at any point leaving his dumb fans to moan over how symbolic and telling their titles are.

Well everyone has their own cope. My take on them is not the best.

I think they should've represented the heads of the 5 Families that kickstarted the downfall of the Ancient Kingdom.

You could make 4 of them originate form each of the Four Blues and Gandhi would be from what we call the New World.

Each of them represents a different style and approach and etc...
Oh, that's kind of what I meant. Like each one basically would be in charge of each quadrant of the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.