How strong is Figarland Garling ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Their titles are a bit cringe considering they only sit in a specific room and a regular human probably never heard about anyone other than Celestial Dragons let alone someone like Holy Knights or Gorosei.

For such titles/roles they should be seen actually doing something in regards to their titles.

Like heads of their specific departments and actively working on something.

Oda sometimes just writes something for the sake of writing something.

Warrior God of Finance etc are Oda's representation of a Song of Ice and Fire's Small Council.
There was a Master of Law, Coin, Whispers... He's adapting while also creating something entirely new making them "Warriors" as well, i find it interesting.

Their titles are a bit cringe considering they only sit in a specific room and a regular human probably never heard about anyone other than Celestial Dragons let alone someone like Holy Knights or Gorosei.

For such titles/roles they should be seen actually doing something in regards to their titles.

Well, there probably are ministries and departments of the World Government. It's just bureaucratic stuff isnt very interesting.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Well, there probably are ministries and departments of the World Government. It's just bureaucratic stuff isnt very interesting.
I am not asking for a panel of each Gorosei standing near their desk looking at a paper.

But I am telling you now. Oda just gave them those titles for the sake of giving them anything.

Oda doesn't think twice before taking any actions ( actions being the story telling ).

Their titles are completely irrelevant since they just sit in one room and doing nothing until Oda finally uses them to fight.

I am not asking for a panel of each Gorosei standing near their desk looking at a paper.

But I am telling you now. Oda just gave them those titles for the sake of giving them anything.

Oda doesn't think twice before taking any actions ( actions being the story telling ).

Their titles are completely irrelevant since they just sit in one room and doing nothing until Oda finally uses them to fight.
Well, I would have had their titles be the head of administration of each of the Blues and GL. Like Saturn would be head of the South Blue or what have you.

Made me think of 1984.

Status
Not open for further replies.