Chapter 1086 - The Five Elder Stars (OPSCANS has been hacked- alternative available)

Rate the chapter

• ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 135 73.0%
  • ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 30 16.2%
  • ⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 16 8.6%
  • ⭐⭐

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Votes: 2 1.1%

• Total voters
Imu stocks ain't that great right now. Just one of the 20 ancient kings that got the immortality operation performed on him by the Ope user, while the machinery that destroyed the Kingdom isn't even a testament of Imu being an ancient weapon like Shirahoshi but simply testing a tool he got his hands on recently.

While Imu still is powerful, he may not be that broken

What’s interesting with Gorosei is that they don’t seem as rotten as the other CDs. Valkirye seemed to be concerned about all the civilians casualties although he ultimately changed his stance to it serving as example

I honestly think they just wanna make a functioning society for themselves

This is weird cause it’s giving me someone is playing more strings behind the scenes that we don’t know yet

Garling probs the one who scarred Whitebeard
Yupp, lot of points support Garling over Roger

This is Stephan Paul's translation
Whitebeard: Seeing your face makes the scars that asshole gave me throb again.
-Whitebeard wasn't butthurt of Roger to call him an asshole
-He mentioned Roger a couple times in the convo, so there's no reason to hide his name here
-No reason for Oda to hide it because we already knew about Whitebeard vs Roger at that point
-What does Shanks' face specifically have to do with Roger, he can remember him multiple other ways

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
So Garling is much older than blonde Gorosei
Does this kinda rule out the Gorosei being former Holy Knights or is the Head of the Holy Knights position as equally important
:quest:
Blondie could be older than him tbh. I think Sengoku is older than Garp, and Sengoku looked way younger than Garp pre time skip.

I think it's possible that only a few of the Gorosei served as a Holy Knights while the others were Marines/ Cipher Pol agents

What’s interesting with Gorosei is that they don’t seem as rotten as the other CDs. Valkirye seemed to be concerned about all the civilians casualties although he ultimately changed his stance to it serving as example
Because they’re smart knowing without citizens they don’t get heavenly tribute, food, goods, or military.

Mariejoa doesn’t have any production so they need to import everything so wreckless killing and causing uprising is just bad for them.