Chapter 1086 - The Five Elder Stars (OPSCANS has been hacked- alternative available)

Rate the chapter

• ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 135 73.0%
  • ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 30 16.2%
  • ⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 16 8.6%
  • ⭐⭐

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Votes: 2 1.1%

• Total voters

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Gorosei and Garling seem to have conflicting views. Garling seems to share the viewpoint that the other Celestials have, which the Gorosei lack.

Maybe the Gorosei weren't Holy Knights.

I think it would make sense if they served in the Marines actually, and that's where they developed some of their more "human' traits.

Last edited:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Gorosei and Garling seem to have a bit of suffering views. Garling seems to share the viewpoint that the other Celestials have, which the Gorosei lack.

Maybe the Gorosei weren't Holy Knights.

I think it would make sense if they served in the Marines actually, and that's where they developed some of their more "human' traits.
They are ruling the whole world for so long

I don’t think they are caring about racism or other stuff but more about balance, keeping the secret hidden and make the whole thing spins

At this point I think Oda is just trolling with giving these new characters swords in their introduction.
Just look at Greenbull, he was introduced with a sword, but only uses his devil while fighting, so definitely no swordsman.

If he really introduces a new high level swordsman he should just give their swordsman rank, that would also give us a feeling how they stack up against Zoro and Mihawk. I think he should have done this from the start, that would have made Zoro's journey much more tangible, now it's just defeat Mihawk and done.
Not with Shanks's grandpa . How did Shanks learn swordsmanship ?