Jujutsu Kaisen 225 SPOILERS

As far as I can see they still can't deal with reality, the real fight is over, now there are only the leftovers and the minimum W that Gege will give to the talkative Gojo
:zosleepy:

And Gojo isn't getting powerups or anything.

I guess teleporting out and healing himself is the way to go. It's only been 3 chapters so far, Hakari vs Kashimo laster longer and even Hakari was healing from worse. There is no way the fight is over, we'll be seeing multiple domain expansions - probably even an Open Barrier one from Gojo next time.

He's not able to teleport out, his innate technique is temporarily disabled since he just used domain expansion and he uses Blue to teleport

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
@NikaInParis @notAfanboy @Enzo @EmperorKinyagi @Seth

Just realized something. Inumaki, Choso & Yuji knew about Sukuna's domain being Open Barrier & it's huge range, yet none of them even told about it to Gojo when they had a month time lol.

And here, Gojo walked right into Sukuna's open barrier domain - being done in by lack of knowledge.

He's not able to teleport out, his innate technique is temporarily disabled since he just used domain expansion and he uses Blue to teleport
Does he use Blue to teleport?
Afaik, it's something separate and not related to Blue.
He had to work on teleportations even after he mastered Limitless & it's other forms.

Just realized something. Inumaki, Choso & Yuji knew about Sukuna's domain being Open Barrier & it's huge range, yet none of them even told about it to Gojo when they had a month time lol.

And here, Gojo walked right into Sukuna's open barrier domain - being done in by lack of knowledge.

He had to work on teleportations even after he mastered Limitless & it's other forms.

Yeah when talking about Blue they reference the scene of him teleporting from the sky to the ground

For the record, as a day 1 Sukuna>Gojoer I don't think it's over yet obviously.

However, I have a few questions for those that think Gojo will win.

1. What direction does the story take? We already know Kenjaku cant pose a threat to him, there's 0 stakes for the rest of the manga, theres no point in even drawing anything after Gojo's victory
2. What was the point of sealing him in the first place, for the culling games to occur, and then nothing to actually happen because Gojo shuts it all down
3. What even is his win con? An ally boosted 200% purple couldn't kill sukuna, his domain is inferior, and we haven't even seen Sukuna use his box, what yorozu gave him, the 10 shadows, Mahoraga, etc.

And yet he still has Gojo in such a precarious condition.
Post automatically merged:

I guess that makes sense.
Only one way to find out on how Gojo deals with the situation he's in.

If I had to guess, I'd say he has to spam RCT as much as possible, to outlast Sukuna's domain, even if it fries his brain.

My guess is this. Gojo probably knew he'd lose a domain battle, but partook in one anyway, gambling his survival, in order to try and observe the mechanisms of an open barrier with his Six Eyes.

Then if he manages to survive, he's going to attempt to recreate his own domain in that fashion, then battle with Sukuna again. Now as to whether or not that would give him the victory......... still pretty unsure of. But that would be my guess

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
If I had to guess, I'd say he has to spam RCT as much as possible, to outlast Sukuna's domain, even if it fries his brain.

My guess is this. Gojo probably knew he'd lose a domain battle, but partook in one anyway, gambling his survival, in order to try and observe the mechanisms of an open barrier with his Six Eyes.

Then if he manages to survive, he's going to attempt to recreate his own domain in that fashion, then battle with Sukuna again. Now as to whether or not that would give him the victory......... still pretty unsure of. But that would be my guess
The problem was even Kashimo and pretty much everyone of the big shots there in the side of the Good guys were surprised that Sukuna had an open barrier domain.
This should be the first info that you give to someone who's planning to fight Sukuna lol. This might just be a plot hole i guess.

And Gojo seems surprised that the barrier he erected for expanding his domain got shattered from the outside, at the very least he wasn't expecting it to happen that way. I'm pretty sure he had no idea about Sukuna's DE range & the lack of a barrier... & i'm also pretty sure that he will replicate such a domain later in the battle now that he's seen it with the 6 eyes.

In terms of countering Sukuna's DE, i guess Falling Blossom Emotion will come into play if teleportation isn't possible. Gojo's from the Big 3 Clans after all.

The problem was even Kashimo and pretty much everyone of the big shots there in the side of the Good guys were surprised that Sukuna had an open barrier domain.
This should be the first info that you give to someone who's planning to fight Sukuna lol. This might just be a plot hole i guess.

And Gojo seems surprised that the barrier he erected for expanding his domain got shattered from the outside, at the very least he wasn't expecting it to happen that way. I'm pretty sure he had no idea about Sukuna's DE range & the lack of a barrier... & i'm also pretty sure that he will replicate such a domain later in the battle now that he's seen it with the 6 eyes.

In terms of countering Sukuna's DE, i guess Falling Blossom Emotion will come into play if teleportation isn't possible. Gojo's from the Big 3 Clans after all.

Yeah that's a good point

I doubt it'd be FBE, it'd probably be a Gojo clan alternative

or maybe he'll use Simple Domain, though I'm not sure how effective that would be as we know through the Kenjaku and Yuki fight that barrierless domains can strip away at Simple Domains

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Yeah that's a good point

I doubt it'd be FBE, it'd probably be a Gojo clan alternative

or maybe he'll use Simple Domain, though I'm not sure how effective that would be as we know through the Kenjaku and Yuki fight that barrierless domains can strip away at Simple Domains
FBE is basically a 'superior' Simple Domain no?
Passed down only through the Big 3 clans.
I'm sure it's not a Zenin clan exclusive thing.
It's a better alternative since it attacks/counters the guaranteed hit when it happens through pure CE.

True, this watch party was a dumb idea. I hope it does not turn into a PIS.
But the question is, how would Gojo have countered an open domain even if they had told him?

I think he would have countered it like he would counter in the next chapter. I have some ideas in addition to the ones you mentioned.
Most likely, it will be the combination of two things; teleportation and RCT.

There is nothing to worry about, Yuki survived Kenny's DE (without even activating her domain):

She could heal herself if she didn't insist on attacking Kenny;

Now, compare her condition to Gojo:

Yuki vs Gojo;

Half-cut Yuki could still attack Kenny;

Gojo;

Gojo >>> Yuki. So, theoretically; he will do better against such attacks.
Plus, Gojo uses RCT all the time. So, it will be like Hakari's DE. He will heal automatically (instant regeneration).

Sukuna should make mince meat of Gojo's brain if he wants to finish him. Otherwise, he won't be taken out.
But can he continue to attack? How long does his DE last? Is there any recoil from using this DE?
Too many questions. But the only right answer for now is; Gojo will survive this, and Sukuna needs to do a lot more to kill Gojo.

@Taixu Thought I should tag you. Yuki already did something like this, so it won't be a power-up or an ass-pull. Stop making excuses in advance.