[FNZ] Salem of Lies Town of Salem (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

no
both have different mechanics
i feel this is pointless trying to compare them
Not exactly. The whole King stuff and the roles are different, yes, but the orientation of both games is quite similar. It would not be an invalid comparison if you're trying to discuss how many roles can be possible in one sitting.

N

NeutralWatcher

Because I think it was a dumb question. I don’t wanna get into the details of last game but yes, you did drive me nuts when you refused to believe that there’s two Butlers after we were proven that it’s possible to have two knights.

Last ToS game I played didn’t have dupe roles iirc. That’s what I’m basing it off of, not a ToL game.
That's not dumb question. Throne of Lies is still a mafia game similar to Throne of Lies. In most mafia game we have SK. TAC role was similar to SK in ToL. We had similar role to jester, Fool. I thought duplicate role might be possible in ToS too.

Even both have same winning condition, mafia wins when they have majority

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
This logic doesn't add up. Why would you go back to believing in no dupes when you were proven wrong before on them? It's not like ToL and ToS are vastly different. Both have unique roles and roles that can repeat. Hell, there were 6 duplicates last game. 2 butlers, 2 maids, and 2 knights.
Why should I base this off a ToL game when we had a ToS game before?

Plus I didn’t say I would immediately believe Don to be scum, but the fact that he claimed is the sole reason I think he is town even if everything else doesn’t seem to line up. So if there’s even a bit of doubt in his claim too, then I have no reason to believe he is town. Moreover, you are trying to tell me there might be two bg but you don’t even believe that Don is the bg. So if no one disputes the bg claim, then you’re saying that it’s possible for there to be no bg?

Just putting it out there, scums would benefit from establishing dupes can exist in a game. So when they are outted, they don't need to worry about original townie claiming the same role.
So those supporting that notion could be scum imo.

We should only consider this if two role claims clashes. We will see if their words match n make sense or not.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
kiwi , tac why are you acting unfamiliar with don's playstyle
he literally almost got modkilled from a game you hosted kiwi for giving too much away
in a no claim game with noctis, Don was asking how he could prove himself
Reread my posts and a few of Drago's. His reaction was way too hostile and I'm not gonna ignore my suspicions because he's flirting with suicide again. Legit, just gonna approach THAT as Don's shield.

D

Dragomir

Why should I base this off a ToL game when we had a ToS game before?

Plus I didn’t say I would immediately believe Don to be scum, but the fact that he claimed is the sole reason I think he is town even if everything else doesn’t seem to line up. So if there’s even a bit of doubt in his claim too, then I have no reason to believe he is town. Moreover, you are trying to tell me there might be two bg but you don’t even believe that Don is the bg. So if no one disputes the bg claim, then you’re saying that it’s possible for there to be no bg?
18 players is a lot closer to 20 players, but meh, this is whatever.

It's possible for there to be no BG, but I don't think so Kiwi.

I agree with Kiwi interference on Rayan being more engaged this time, bt other than that he seems okay to me so far. His words on Don are also on point, in Tokyo Ghoul Game Don fake claimed about Reborn despite being Townie due to being pressurised.

Bt he's also someone who usually protect major players like Reborn, and we had many in this game, so Relapse is very odd choice. If he turns out scum, my eyes will be onto his likely scum buddy.

Don DaSlayer

The Peerless swordsman
I agree with Kiwi interference on Rayan being more engaged this time, bt other than that he seems okay to me so far. His words on Don are also on point, in Tokyo Ghoul Game Don fake claimed about Reborn despite being Townie due to being pressurised.

Bt he's also someone who usually protect major players like Reborn, and we had many in this game, so Relapse is very odd choice. If he turns out scum, my eyes will be onto his likely scum buddy.
It doesn’t matter what I turn out to be bc u win either way. You are exe and i am your target.:myman:

Status
Not open for further replies.