[FNZ] Salem of Lies Town of Salem (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Good actually. Because then you get to ask questions like this:wellwell:
They're the same as you being scum in any other game. Whatever "in a row" you got is completely irrelevant to your alignment. Don't try to use this as a defense for yourself.
Post automatically merged:

Vote Lynch TAC
Son of a bitch.

Reread my posts and a few of Drago's. His reaction was way too hostile and I'm not gonna ignore my suspicions because he's flirting with suicide again. Legit, just gonna approach THAT as Don's shield.
Nothing to reread

@Yo Tan Wa could be exe and i am his target. Bc he is lyinching me for no reason. If someone saw me last night you know im innocent.

Yo tan wa explain your reason for lynching me
Nothing hostile here.
I really don’t wanna claim my role but they are trying to force me to do it. This is the same thing that TAC was doing in the last to get rid of me.

game
Nothing hostile here

This is the 3rd game in a row that people are trying to force me into claiming my role.
its consistent with his meta . more keen on players who seem to have a change in playstyle and thats rayan here.

>He is unusual with his nightly actions immediately
>"Threatens" to quit
>Mentions role numerous times

I think he's probable scum off that. He has a "good role" he doesn't wanna claim. He's doing everything in his power not to, and got odd and weird when his actions were made note of.

Status
Not open for further replies.