[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Ultra claims town assasin with the possibility to kill a target given by someone else, and if we trust the claim we have many different aligned assassins and they can choose a kill by accepting it.
If we make a pool of acceptable assassins targets town assassins will follow it and we can hope if there's an indie assassin to follow town.
Otherwise I don't know kow to make of it a way to avoid a town assassination or make a Poe one.
My brain hurts.
It seems pretty complicated to be just invented

Don't want your claim debunked?
I highly doubt we will get another assassin claim

Ultra already established that assassins can belong to any alignment
Personally I think it's most likely it's just 1/1/1 if true

Scum assassin will never stretch their neck to save Ultra, so no claim there
Indie will likely not claim cuz I assume they need to kill certain players if they r an indie assassin (some of which r probs town?), likely no claim there

So there is no one to verify or debunk

...How would someone claiming my role as confirmation debunk my claim? This doesn't even confirm anyone's alignment.

So are you a wolf, or are you being FOOLISH?

:gokulaugh:
If no one else claims assassin, how can it be proven that you're an assassin? It might seem like you're wanting no other assassins to claim, but perhaps there are no other assassins to claim.

Status
Not open for further replies.