[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
The goal of Toji will most likely be to eliminate the strongest players. And since that's too vague, they probably have to eliminate the town/scum leaders

And for Sukuna, the wincon would probably be to kill a sizeable amount of players, 30% would be my guess
Both if these wincon actually fit what's called a Savage wincon, a type of Indie that wins when it kills X players (could be a certain number, or it could be specific ones).

I know Ekko likes these types too, I was just one such indie in his most recent game, so I would say this checks out.

How slowly do I have to explain this.

If, following my claim, we're well into the game and there is not a single whiff of evidence anyone is an assassin, and you ask for mass claim and nobody is an assassin, the absence of evidence is a direct implication of me.

In any case, confirmation of another assassin tells you nothing about my alignment, so what are you even bothering for?

Quit shading people and focus on the game
You don't think I'm focused on the game? You're the one that said he's going to claim them dip and yet you're still here. You feel like playing the game or nah?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
You don't think I'm focused on the game? You're the one that said he's going to claim them dip and yet you're still here. You feel like playing the game or nah?
He's referencing Sagebee - you were in that game too (though it was several years ago, so I can understand if you've forgotten). Basically he was a player who would retort that everything against him, no matter how well reasoned it may be, was "sus and fishy", it's become a bit of an in-joke

He's referencing Sagebee - you were in that game too (though it was several years ago, so I can understand if you've forgotten). Basically he was a player who would retort that everything against him, no matter how well reasoned it may be, was "sus and fishy", it's become a bit of an in-joke
I remember Sagebee, just don't remember anything they've ever said.

Anyway, I'm off the Ultra claim now. I've asked the questions I've wanted and poked enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.