[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
why do you think this is scum adjacent behaviour tho?

like if this were an impulsive reaction, surely that points toward it being genuine? Unless you’re saying the impulse was ‘challenge this post and make him look bad’ only to then argue against herself in the same post, which begs one question:

why?
Specifically the leaps she took - she has *no reason* to refute this out of hand, it strikes me as someone who sees a pretty convoluted role and instead of analysing it on it's own merits looks for a way to cast aspersions on it.

Before we continue this - I'd like her to respond to my argument and her wagon, you're doing her defending for her.

If that rabbit mink is claiming the truth and our royal wisdom of hundred years experience is telling us that it is not likely that he is making stuff like this up then it is most likely there are assassins from every faction in this game. As there is likely to be 2x4 or 2x5 mafia, what you simple peasants would be calling a "multiball", our educated guess would be 5 assassins, 2 from each mafia faction, 2 from town and 1 being an indie.
Cool guess but what are any of these numbers based on?

Unless they're actually based on anything tangible ima file this under saying something just to say something

Status
Not open for further replies.