[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh there can be a lot more.
All those shitty Curse User characters that the Curses dragged in can be Indies, characters like Shigemo, that Seance Granny & the dude who was with her.
Shigemo is for sure an anti town indie imo, that dude was a menace in Shibuya.
Honestly, even Choso can be implemented as an Indie in this game.
Are you trying to make me doubt myself:wonderland:
Wolf-san!

Day 1 - Vote Count 2

Emil

Certified Memelord
Day 1 - Vote Count 2 (As of Post #886)

Votes:
Ultra ->
Mid> Hime
Dest -> Ultra > Hime > Mitch
Hime -> Ultra
Psylocke -> Naomi > Hime > Mid > Hime
AM -> Mid
Ratchet -> Hime
Prof -> Hime > Unvote > Hime > Mitch
Gram -> Prof
Nika -> Joy
Flower -> Kweh
Cal -> Reloaded
Kweh -> Conq
Neeko -> Prof

Count:
Hime = 3
(Utra, Ratchet, Psylocke)
Mitch = 2 (Dest, Prof)
Prof = 2 (Gram, Neeko)
Ultra = 1 (Hime)
Mid = 1 (AM)
Joy = 1 (Nika)
Kweh = 1 (Flower)
Reloaded = 1 (Cal)
Conq = 1 (Kweh)

Non Voters = 14 (Mono, Tpein, Conq, Kiku, Watson, Joy, Mid, Naomi, Reloaded, Mitch, Orwellian, Mango, Broker, Michelle)

Please let me know if I made any mistakes

With 27 alive, it takes 14 to achieve majority
A little more than 1 day 11 hours and 30 minutes is left

Day 1 ends in - Countdown

maybe it inactive player atm?
Seasoned players, tell me if this is a possibility:

Is it possible that Sukuna is inactive until a certain point in the game arrives?

It would mimic the manga arc where he was inactive until Yuji was fed 15 fingers

Could it work as a mechanic?
Maybe they're safe from being voted out until then, but once they become active we'll need less than majority votes to kick em out. To balance out their inactivity

Seasoned players, tell me if this is a possibility:

Is it possible that Sukuna is inactive until a certain point in the game arrives?

It would mimic the manga arc where he was inactive until Yuji was fed 15 fingers

Could it work as a mechanic?
Maybe they're safe from being voted out until then, but once they become active we'll need less than majority votes to kick em out. To balance out their inactivity
It definitely could.

Let's analyze our opponent's cards. One is shitposts that emerge from the trash. That one probably gains power and speed
the more it limits quantity and range. Then there's Fake Claim. Each claim can be used once or twice,
and then it's expended. They can remain airborne,
and I have to watch for delayed activation. Then there's Meme Lynch. That's probably what Mitch got hit with. Guess you're out if even if one of those hits. Though I want to believe that
means it can't fire too many. Then there's Assassin Indie. It looks like that's a lock, but its earlier claims are throwing it off. No need to be too wary of it.Then there's that unleashed @Dr_Professor83 ... And the possibility that
all of those are bluffs! However, it doesn't matter what a claim is if you don't let them activate it! Even accounting for unexpected situations, my IQ 530,000 mental CPU
produces only one conclusion: Victory!
Because I'm not alone, Brother(@Mr. Reloaded )!Because you're here!

Getting bad vibes from Gram early, no idea why he'd entertain something like this
gee, I don’t know

could it be that I was responding to flower saying she was pretty sure it wasn’t multiscum, and I wanted her to clarify without asking her anything role related?

????????

J

Joygirl1

Your queen is busy with some duties today, so we don´t know if we have much time for you low folks today *sitting in garden, playing with butterflies*

That vote splitting is awful. You are aware we need to stack up 14 votes on a single player to get a lynch done?
Worst thing is we really want to see that rebellious Psylocke dead which has not a single vote on her somehow despite making weak posts all the time and daring to accuse her queen with pretty much nonsensical accusations.

We have not heard much of NikaInParis lately which is voting us for because my noble appearance seems to be too much for his unworthy eyes? Could be playing the noobie-card for making such votes to get away as scum.

The votes piling on Mitch for no good reason aren´t helping the situation either.
See? This is why democracy is bad! Secret hidden dictatorships are way better!

ok bigger update

1. RippedCal
2. Ratchet
3. MonochromeYoru
4. T-Pein™ like his entrance, lean town for that.
5. Ultra claimed assassin
6. ConquistadoR
7. Kiku
8. hime
9. Dr. Watson
10. Joygirl
11. Midnight Delight
12. Naomi
13. Mr. Reloaded
14. Alwaysmind-does alwayscum meme continue!?
15. Destroya
16. Psylocke left vote no explanation, vanished, still not caught up.
17. MitchMatch
18. KWEH
19. Orwellian
20. Dr_Professor83
21. MangoSenpai
22. Underworld Broker
23. NikaInParis
24. Flower
25. Michelle
26. Grammaton
27. Neeko

wait mango playing!??
hold on playa

15 town reads??????

And Ultra not among them??????

To be frank, I noticed sth in your posts like setup spec (for example saying Toji would fit an Indie) which is usually not sth a newbie would say, but if you know the basics this explains that.
Maybe in fact he played similar games, because that analysis needs game experience fmpov

Your queen is busy with some duties today, so we don´t know if we have much time for you low folks today *sitting in garden, playing with butterflies*

That vote splitting is awful. You are aware we need to stack up 14 votes on a single player to get a lynch done?
Worst thing is we really want to see that rebellious Psylocke dead which has not a single vote on her somehow despite making weak posts all the time and daring to accuse her queen with pretty much nonsensical accusations.

We have not heard much of NikaInParis lately which is voting us for because my noble appearance seems to be too much for his unworthy eyes? Could be playing the noobie-card for making such votes to get away as scum.

The votes piling on Mitch for no good reason aren´t helping the situation either.
See? This is why democracy is bad! Secret hidden dictatorships are way better!
We have time until Eod, but sure, we need to consolidate on wagons.
Do you still have Prof as town based on vibes and courage?

Status
Not open for further replies.