[FNZ] Salem of Lies Town of Salem (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NeutralWatcher

We'd only be able to verify it if Don died or X player died. Other than that, it keeps a claim we have zero reason to take value in and putting it somewhere tangible.
Can I ask you this question? Beside Jailer, what other roles shouldn't be claimed early? I'm just curious. And what is the most important role among them?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Can I ask you this question? Beside Jailer, what other roles shouldn't be claimed early? I'm just curious. And what is the most important role among them?
No invest roles should be claimed.
Mayor should stay hidden.
A secondary TP could be ballsy and reveal. We could do this;

BG and Secondary TP are on each other, helps if the secondary TP is doctor. Basically makes them invincible and trustworthy (so long as neither die ofc).

Vig and Vet shouldn't reveal... Well, Vet shouldn't reveal until he kills any MAFIA only. Once Maf figure out who vet it, he needs to reveal ASAP. Vet becomes a liability to town at that point.
Post automatically merged:

Ok, so say we go ahead with this plan and ignore Don for now, who do you want to lynch this phase?
Probably the guy who insulted my plan.

I wanna hear more from @Seraphoenix and @Celestia. They were here for a hot moment and I think Sera even voted and then backed off from commenting.

N

NeutralWatcher

I read Kiwipom as townie now. Her claim for not having 2 roles in this ToS game is based on previous ToS game where there was no double roles.

I think it's now between Yo Tan Wa and Don Daslayer. Executioner's goal is to lynch a specific player and that player has to be townie.

If Yo Tan Wa flips executioner that clears Don Daslayer as townie.
If Yo Tan Wa flips mafia that doesn't clear Don Daslayer as townie or mafia.
If Yo Tan Wa flips townie that means Yo Tan Wa is investigative role and Don Daslayer might be scum.

Now for Don Daslayer if he flips townie that makes Yo Tan Wa as executioner or mafia.
If Don Daslayer flips mafia that makes Yo Tan Wa investigative role.

I think either of them is sus but in Tokyo Ghoul game Don Daslayer also proved to be a bad townie. Yo Tan Wa agreed with Rayan for not sus Don Daslayer yet Yo Tan Wa himself voted Don Daslayer and hasn't unvoted him.

Vote Lynch @Yo Tan Wa @Reborn

N

NeutralWatcher

Clearly kiwi. The rest I'm not sure about since they either explained the game, or just disappeared/never appeared.
You don't find Yo Tan Wa sus? He agreed with Rayan about defeating Don Daslayer yet Yo Tan Wa himself voted Don Daslayer.

Why me? I already answered your points....
What is your read? You sus Rayan and Natalija. What about Yo Tan Wa?
Post automatically merged:

Edit:

You don't find Yo Tan Wa sus? He agreed with Rayan about defending Don Daslayer yet Yo Tan Wa himself voted Don Daslayer.

Status
Not open for further replies.