[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
If she doesn’t claim, I feel like we’re gonna be in this exact place 10 hours from now lol. Still dancing around Hime. Or at best, we wagon the necessary votes on her that is “claim territory” and make her claim anyway.

Which just means eating up time
Then shouldn't Ratchet be doing something proactive to get a claim rather than just asking for one against a person under no threat of anything right now ?

So you‘re fine with her wasting time like that when she could just claim and we move somewhere else if she‘s Town?
I think Hime could be doing something useful other than defending herself right now if she's town and hope she starts to do so, I don't think she needs to claim at this stage

I think Hime could be doing something useful other than defending herself right now if she's town and hope she starts to do so, I don't think she needs to claim at this stage
And she can do sth else if she claims. Look Cal, you either have info and a legit vouch for her or you should stop defending her more than she defends herself when it‘s not even warranted.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Then shouldn't Ratchet be doing something proactive to get a claim rather than just asking for one against a person under no threat of anything right now ?
How would you like me to get a claim? I can't put a gun to her head, I've already established why I think she's scum, her response has been to avoid directly interacting with me initially and then otherwise be extremely dismissive. Let's see your direction then?

24 hours (or 26, whatever) is not loads of time when we need to find other wagons and get 14 votes on them. Stop playing like T Pein
Well y don't u start looking for alternate wagons instead of trying to force me into claiming like this

Ur just tunneling me at this point and wasting time urself

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Probably. But no one is doing anything more productive.

We’re sleep walking through this day lol. (And that includes me too)
No, I resent this. Do I need to keep quoting/rewording the same posts I've made about why we should look at lynching hime today? Cal is arguing from a position of ignorance (or pretending to), you have no excuse

We should lynch Reloaded

Trying their best to blend in and stay under the radar, hasn't contributed anything of any significance

Is shying away from confrontation as evidenced when I pointed out there tmi'ish response to grams (i think) vote

also image conscious with regards to how they're coming across

No, I resent this. Do I need to keep quoting/rewording the same posts I've made about why we should look at lynching hime today? Cal is arguing from a position of ignorance (or pretending to), you have no excuse
You still feel good about Hime being scum and aren’t pressing as much for policy/to move as anything else? Bc you’ve made several post here on how her selfish behavior doesn’t fit scum.

Profs preferred direction isn't me, flower can't even give a reason for sussing me, Ratchet is just tunneling

The three ppl trying to force me into claiming lol

Status
Not open for further replies.