[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I don't have anything against the claim actually

I think the accusation that I've tunneled her when I've been saying "hey this part of her game is probably townie, can we get the claim and move on please"

At this point if she's throwing this petulant pity party as scum she can forget any and all goodwill from me in future games, happy to let it be

@Dr_Professor83 I don't like your argument around this - I had to keep my vote to reach the goal of extracting a claim because she was using the lack of votes as a reason to not do so - I don't really think you get to accuse me of not looking elsewhere when I'm actively weakening my own case

I'm happy to go with Mitch as an alternate.

Vote: Mitch

Don’t you think as scum that’s the kind of role you claim quickly if you can actually do it?
I can't assume what her considerations are, but I think it's more likely she has leaned into the whole pretending to be offended thing to give her time to claim. Scum have provided fakes, but that doesn't mean all the links are worked out, or that they might not need time to trim the hedges to sell something s little better than what they were given.

I don't trust Hime. I think as town she is more likely to do this with a more "in your face" claim.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I can't assume what her considerations are, but I think it's more likely she has leaned into the whole pretending to be offended thing to give her time to claim. Scum have provided fakes, but that doesn't mean all the links are worked out, or that they might not need time to trim the hedges to sell something s little better than what they were given.

I don't trust Hime. I think as town she is more likely to do this with a more "in your face" claim.
Uh, no - the whole "I will listen to cal because he's the only one being nice to me" would be a very high level form of emotional manipulation, something that it was explicitly noted in her last scum game as being terrible at. She was told to be better at it, even.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Middy is good.
Hime's claim checks out flavor/role wise.
And it can also be proven easily.

I think she can go off the chopping block for now but later on if she hasnt proven herself, she can be lynched.

if you’re talking about confirmed masons yes, however that’s not what I’m talking about, which should be fairly obvious
When we use masons here it’s always the confined variety. Not confirmed is neighbor.
That's usually how it is from NF too, or at least used to be. I did play a game in the past where my Mason partner was the scum team's godfather while I was town. I guess it's case by case though.

Status
Not open for further replies.