General & Others Who is The Most Replaceable Member in SHC?

Who is The Most Replaceable Member in SHC?

• Luffy

• Zoro

• Nami

• Usopp

• Sanji

• Chopper

• Robin

• Franky

• Brook

• Jinbei

• NO ONE

Results are only viewable after voting.
All of the Straw Hats have at least one moment that shows Luffy wouldn't have been able to accomplish his dream without them. None of them are replaceable, otherwise Oda wouldn't have had them join the crew in the first place.
Usopp has no special job in the crew and he’s also weak so he’d have to be let go.
Didn’t brook steal the Poneglyph from BM and didn’t he find Kaido’s poneglyph in Wano ??? How’s that not useful.

Usopp is far weaker and also far more useless.
Stop this Usopp slander lmao. Yes, he's one of the weakest Straw Hats, but strength isn't all you need to survive in the new world.

Without Usopp: Nami would have no clima tact and therefore have no means of fighting, Robin would have been taken by Spandam into the gates of justice, Perona would have defeated all the straw hats, and Sugar would have turned Luffy and Law into toys. He's also arguably one of if not the best snipers in the world (only Van Auger and Yassop rival him). Name any other character in the series that can replicate all these feats.

All of the Straw Hats have at least one moment that shows Luffy wouldn't have been able to accomplish his dream without them. None of them are replaceable, otherwise Oda wouldn't have had them join the crew in the first place.

Stop this Usopp slander lmao. Yes, he's one of the weakest Straw Hats, but strength isn't all you need to survive in the new world.

Without Usopp: Nami would have no clima tact and therefore have no means of fighting, Robin would have been taken by Spandam into the gates of justice, Perona would have defeated all the straw hats, and Sugar would have turned Luffy and Law into toys. He's also arguably one of if not the best snipers in the world (only Van Auger and Yassop rival him). Name any other character in the series that can replicate all these feats.
right, people still see usopp as a pathetic scaredy boy at syrup village playing sniper, despite all of the contribution he's done that other members couldn't 😂
Post automatically merged:

glad that NO ONE is the most voted choice here, and tbh it's not surprising to see zoro and sanji at 2nd and 3rd place, sometimes hatred defies logic (no offense lol)

imo, the dumbest thing in this thread is someone actually voted for robin LMAO

ps : no vote for luffy 👌

Last edited:
I assume people voted zoro because of the hate, if not they just didn't understand Zoro.

The future WSS, future top 5 or 3, put him already above anyone, go find someone like it.
A member of Worst Generation, the special bond between luffy and zoro. Oda even created some special bond like Killer and kidd, helmepoo for coby, Rayleigh to roger, mihawk and shanks being rivals but also mentors, to be like zoro and luffy.
Luffy and Zoro are Oda's most favorite characters. One has many Oda's real life personnalities : hardwork, ambition, never give up.
The other one is what Oda wanted to be : be cheerful, open minded, dreamer, have freedom.
And both have the will power to be the greatests.

With all those qualities and with all characters we have witnessed until now, you really think you could find another person like zoro ?

No one from SH can be replaceable, all of them are the best or will be the best in their field.
You can't replace members like that.
Even Jimbei brings the fact he is or will be the strongest fishman, ex warlord and the importance that the Leader of fishman and the future Pirate King can work together.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
i think thats a valid reason to hate on her, not a valid reason to replace her... then tell me, who will u replace her with?
Nah I don't hate her. She's top 5 stawhats for me. I just don't like how little she bring to the crew. What is history meant to bring them? She's just very conviently ended up on Luffy's crew when he needs someone to read the pnoyglyphs for raftel.
To replace her, just get another combatant.

Nami. Anybody can navigate once they learn... she herself is not vital.
Brook should be labeled fighter if he's to stay.
Usopp is fine
Franky is fine.
Chopper is fine.
Robin, eh yes and no.
Sanji is fine.
Woah, woah, woah, hold it right there.

You can't replace Nami... Nami literally kept the entire crew alive in the grand line, due to how carefree 90% of the SH crew were... they would've died in the grand line if not her.

Vivi even said at one point how Nami predicted cyclones and shit, and that it was literally impossible to predict that in the grand line, even with navigation skills - she basically saved them right there, even though she was ill.. and the crew would've even died on the way to Skypiea if not for her.

I mean, look what happened to Bellamy.

Anybody may learn to navigate, but hardly any of them would've been as good as her....... Arlong wanted her permanently for her talents; Vivi was awe-struck by her; Luffy even emphasised it at Zou.

Woah, woah, woah, hold it right there.

You can't replace Nami... Nami literally kept the entire crew alive in the grand line, due to how carefree 90% of the SH crew were... they would've died in the grand line if not her.

Vivi even said at one point how Nami predicted cyclones and shit, and that it was literally impossible to predict that in the grand line, even with navigation skills - she basically saved them right there, even though she was ill.. and the crew would've even died on the way to Skypiea if not for her.

I mean, look what happened to Bellamy.

Anybody may learn to navigate, but hardly any of them would've been as good as her....... Arlong wanted her permanently for her talents; Vivi was awe-struck by her; Luffy even emphasised it at Zou.
That's just bullshit that Oda put in to make her seem like she herself is important.
If It's only she herself is so important because of that; Then how and why the fuck do other people get around.
Sorry but that's complete bullshit. Oda literally has to make up some bullshit lines to even come close to having Nami be anything close to be useful, all the while she doesn't do jackshit but somehow get's her hands on a Yonko's Power.

That's just bullshit that Oda put in to make her seem like she herself is important.
If It's only she herself is so important because of that; Then how and why the fuck do other people get around.
Sorry but that's complete bullshit. Oda literally has to make up some bullshit lines to even come close to having Nami be anything close to be useful, all the while she doesn't do jackshit but somehow get's her hands on a Yonko's Power.
Idk.. coz they took other routes that didn't involve Skypiea? Coz they were more aware of how dangerous the grand line is to be cautious not to make mistakes unlike how carefree 90% of the SH crew were? I mean, look at Hawkins and what he does; Law and Capone are smart enough to hold their crews together in the GL; Drake got a lotta experience in the sea, being a former rear admiral, etc etc..

And now, Luffy... I mean, look at him.. he may be a toughnut, but the guy's as thick as pigshit, and has the IQ of a pencil.. with him as captain (and most of the SH crew being, well.. ya know..), they need the best navigator to not fuck things up.. the crew's basically dead without her....... I mean, Luffy couldn't even take his mind off going to Skypiea, how could they have survived that if not for Nami?

It may be bullshit to you, but her importance to the crew is canonically canon, no matter how canonically bullshit it may be.. but still canon enough to be canon. So it's canon. ((late edit: this was s'posed to be a small obvious kinda joke on the side, so lay off the autistic insults, ravagerblade.. jesus christ)).

Last edited:
Idk.. coz they took other routes that didn't involve Skypiea? Coz they were more aware of how dangerous the grand line is to be cautious not to make mistakes unlike how carefree 90% of the SH crew were? I mean, look at Hawkins and what he does; Law and Capone are smart enough to hold their crews together in the GL; Drake got a lotta experience in the sea, being a former rear admiral, etc etc..

And now, Luffy... I mean, look at him.. he may be a toughnut, but the guy's as thick as pigshit, and has the IQ of a pencil.. with him as captain (and most of the SH crew being, well.. ya know..), they need the best navigator to not fuck things up.. the crew's basically dead without her....... I mean, Luffy couldn't even take his mind off going to Skypiea, how could they have survived that if not for Nami?

It may be bullshit to you, but her importance to the crew is canonically canon, no matter how canonically bullshit it may be.. but still canon enough to be canon. So it's canon.
HAHAHA, Brook is important too! Canon is Canon! just because something is canon, doesn't mean it's not full of bullshit.

Last edited by a moderator:
HAHAHA, Brook is important too!
Tbh tho', I can't really see how important Brook is yet, no matter how canon the guy is.. I mean, to me, it just seems that him being there is as important as well.. him being not there.. *shrugs*, but not Nami tho'... She's as important as well.. Luffy.. And canonically it makes sense.

just because something is canon, doesn't mean it's not full of bullshit.
I actually didn't say this, lol.. Lay down on the mushrooms, dude.
You're hallucinating and seeing green dragons and shit..

Read my post again.. I never said "canon stuff isn't bullshit"... I said "no matter how bullshit something is, it's still canon".. it may be bullshit, but you can't ignore it.. I mean, gee the fact that I gotta clarify it for yo' ass..

:sighting:

Tbh tho', I can't really see how important Brook is yet, no matter how canon the guy is.. I mean, to me, it just seems that him being there is as important as well.. him being not there.. *shrugs*, but not Nami tho'... She's as important as well.. Luffy.. And canonically it makes sense.

I actually didn't say this, lol.. Lay down on the mushrooms, dude.
You're hallucinating and seeing green dragons and shit..

Read my post again.. I never said "canon stuff isn't bullshit"... I said "no matter how bullshit something is, it's still canon".. it may be bullshit, but you can't ignore it.. I mean, gee the fact that I gotta clarify it for yo' ass..

:sighting:
lol Nice little defense you got there. All of what you said is semantic, It's all implied. and it doesn't take away from what I said.

The answer is Zoro.
He has two roles in the crew.
The one is, being a fighter and the other is keeping people in check and make them see the bigger picture sometimes.

The first is easy to cover with so many allies,Luffy gets its arc.
The second can very well be covered from Jinbe . Jinbe has cleared Luffy's mind back in post marineford and persuade him to ally with Bege. He also made the rest of the crew post pedro "death" to keep its shit tohether.

The rest of the crew are already cream of the crop on their respective roles except for Ussop,who however comes in handy with his dexterity in multiple fields.

Jinbe since they did everything without him until now. And also, even because of this, his speciality doesn't seem a must.

Brook has a superficial task and that was never underlined by Oda (musician) but his df powers are quite unique, see him rob BM.

Chopper has a crucial role and it is difficuot if not impossible to find another doctor with his ability, yet I guess you can find plenty of avrrage doctors but that probably will not be enough. His df powers are quite good but nothing exceptional or really needed.

Usopp has his sniping skill which can be useful at times, see vs Sugar.

Franky us needed for the ship.

Robin is crucial. Nami too given her superbatural weather skills. Luffy isbthe captain, Zoro has to correct Luffy's shortcomings, Sanji makes the 3rd pillar (his ability is not a must, at least until Oda decides to show the time skip recipes, but for sure is more thn welcomed)

I kinda said this indirectly before, but I'll try and clarify it now..
Tbh, I think brook is the most replaceable member out of the SH crew..

I mean, if you look at the others' dreams, it kinda does makes some sorta, idk... impact/change on the world??

-- Luffy wants to be Pirate King.. that's obviously gonna make an impact and usher in a change.
-- Zoro wants to be WSS.. he'll be replacing Mihawk, and that resembles a big change (new era, old era)
-- Sanji finding the all blue, and proving it's real.. big impact, and his dream connects to a big change, EoS.

-- Franky creating a ship and riding it, ensuring that his ship can sail around the world, which kinda does make an impact.. and him being there is well, necessary, given he's a shipwright and he created the sunny.

-- Robin is obvious
-- Nami drawing a world map.. obvious.. world is prolly gonna change in the end; she has a role on this.
-- Chopper as the best doctor and curing everything.. an impact.. and it gives him a nice role in the end.
-- Usopp becoming a brave man of the sea.. some time later, I know this will make a big impact.

But Brook just wants to see Laboon again.. I mean, I dunno.. it just kinda seems, weak (?) compared to the others.. and I can't see how his dream makes an impact or change in the world.. and I can't see what his role will be in the end of series either, other than just being a foster parent... (didn't he have a previous dream prior to this?? What was the reason he started sailing with his previous crew?? did he forget that?)

I kinda said this indirectly before, but I'll try and clarify it now..
Tbh, I think brook is the most replaceable member out of the SH crew..

I mean, if you look at the others' dreams, it kinda does makes some sorta, idk... impact/change on the world??

-- Luffy wants to be Pirate King.. that's obviously gonna make an impact and usher in a change.
-- Zoro wants to be WSS.. he'll be replacing Mihawk, and that resembles a big change (new era, old era)
-- Sanji finding the all blue, and proving it's real.. big impact, and his dream connects to a big change, EoS.

-- Franky creating a ship and riding it, ensuring that his ship can sail around the world, which kinda does make an impact.. and him being there is well, necessary, given he's a shipwright and he created the sunny.

-- Robin is obvious
-- Nami drawing a world map.. obvious.. world is prolly gonna change in the end; she has a role on this.
-- Chopper as the best doctor and curing everything.. an impact.. and it gives him a nice role in the end.
-- Usopp becoming a brave man of the sea.. some time later, I know this will make a big impact.

But Brook just wants to see Laboon again.. I mean, I dunno.. it just kinda seems, weak (?) compared to the others.. and I can't see how his dream makes an impact or change in the world.. and I can't see what his role will be in the end of series either, other than just being a foster parent... (didn't he have a previous dream prior to this?? What was the reason he started sailing with his previous crew?? did he forget that?)
i believe brook's previous crew reason for started sailing was to conquer the whole sea like other pirates? but im agree with you, brook's dream is kinda small compared to the others... imagine if the SHC actually never met or had any deep interaction with laboon?

still my vote is for NO ONE tho :)

Didn’t brook steal the Poneglyph from BM and didn’t he find Kaido’s poneglyph in Wano ??? How’s that not useful.

Usopp is far weaker and also far more useless.
Ussop saved Robin when she was being dragged away by Spandam and any other SH was unable to help her, he also saved both Luffy and Law from Sugar or else the battle with Doflamingo would have been over before it even began... Every SH has played a crucial role one or other time, not just Brook. However Brooks's role in the crew is most expandable, every other SH has an important role in the crew. Even the weak trio play an important part as navigator, doctor and the sole sniper/inventor, if any of them left, the crew wouldn't function properly until a replacement for that particular member is found. But musician isn't that important of a role, not to mention they already have a much stronger swordsman.

Last edited: