[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joygirl1

Part of our royal post got cut off, we wanted to state:

In the FMAB round Winry could reveal herself either to Alphonse or Edward, so something similar could have happened to Midnight as he stated it was a passive.

No it doesn't make logical sense, but I have seen her last few games particularly the T-Pein one, so I can't really use that to reliably tell her alignment. Look, I don't want to defend her, and I certainly don't approve of this tantrum shit, but I just don't see her playing like this as scum. And not to be arrogant, but I tend to read this kind of player *pretty well*.
Give her some basic credibility too - you really think Hime actually cares about the distinction between someone asking her to claim and another person? It's the same difference - totally fake.

Btw Magic asked a very specific question regarding Hime's claim. I think using that angle makes him more Town than not, but it's making me question a few things.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Give her some basic credibility too - you really think Hime actually cares about the distinction between someone asking her to claim and another person? It's the same difference - totally fake.
I think it's entirely in character actually, not so as scum because she'd be risking harming her team over a gambit she has no real reason to assume will work. I've just recently been scum with her in a game she didn't have any interest in contributing to - it wasn't this.

I think it's entirely in character actually, not so as scum because she'd be risking harming her team over a gambit she has no real reason to assume will work. I've just recently been scum with her in a game she didn't have any interest in contributing to - it wasn't this.
Maybe. If you assume she could claim at a moments notice without any hiccups. If you assume she was buying time to dot her I's and cross her T's, not so much.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Maybe. If you assume she could claim at a moments notice without any hiccups. If you assume she was buying time to dot her I's and cross her T's, not so much.
Doesn't the op confirm the presence of fakes?
information about their roles too blatantly and recklessly as anti-town players are well equipped with fake roles of varying relevancy and strength, as well as mechanics to punish excessive claiming.
So then my question to you is, what would be the hold up/need to buy time?

Status
Not open for further replies.