[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
He's ass, acted like I was overselling your points against me earlier but is now doing the same with my "read" on Mitch, he can die in a well
Well no, I was very explicit that it was a thought that came to me and I wanted to pursue the direction, when explicitly asked to drive a new one mind, you're clearly aware of this too so uh, no u?

Well no, I was very explicit that it was a thought that came to me and I wanted to pursue the direction, when explicitly asked to drive a new one mind, you're clearly aware of this too so uh, no u?
Don't worry, according to my dice roll earlier I still love you

But I do think your arguing with and about me this game is in pretty bad faith

Mech/volume tell.
"Behaviorally null" implies you cannot possible gather a read on that player without outside information, I'm going to go on a limb here and say you can, just not a very well informed one, and that it should probably be established what he was reading him on at least before making that call

but now he's already made a partial claim so this is kinda moot in comparison

Ratchet

Don't worry, according to my dice roll earlier I still love you

But I do think your arguing with and about me this game is in pretty bad faith
Tweet, my posts around you have been such a small sample of my overall play I don't really have much charity to extend to it. If you've got a better direction, let's get it.
He took issue with her talking about assassin/alignment breakdown
I mean, I can believe he's an assassin.

Ratchet

"Behaviorally null" implies you cannot possible gather a read on that player without outside information, I'm going to go on a limb here and say you can, just not a very well informed one, and that it should probably be established what he was reading him on at least before making that call

but now he's already made a partial claim so this is kinda moot in comparison
Ultra, he cited 9 posts, there was almost nothing in there that could reliably be used to read Mitch accurately (beyond the absence of anything town clearing, which Tweet isn't going to know (and that is important to consider here)), do I need to quote them or something?

Ratchet

I've just gone through Mitch's posts there - it's one of only two posts from Mitch out of his first 9 that is actually on the topic of the game, and my contention with it was sheeping the wagon.

@Ultra What are you doing?

Ratchet

I don't think you can read those 9 posts and come away thinking my summation of "there is very little you can read him from here" is an unfair assessment at all?

Ratchet

Specifically, there's nothing in there that strikes me as something someone could pick up and say "yeah that feels townie". It's a fluff piece read, which is.... my issue with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.