[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think I've ever done the mass tagging thing because I find it obnoxious, beyond that I'm not really sure what sort of urgency you're expecting of me when I've now started 2 of the 3 notable wagons of the day lol. What?
I mean obnoxiously making sure it happens lol.

Basically pushing a wagon through.

I don’t feel like we’d get a lynch without being obnoxious/a little belligerent. So anything less I consider a lack of urgency. Which includes everyone lol

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I mean obnoxiously making sure it happens lol.

Basically pushing a wagon through.

I don’t feel like we’d get a lynch without being obnoxious/a little belligerent. So anything less I consider a lack of urgency. Which includes everyone lol
Well you know me. The e act opposite of obnoxious!

Needs to explain her lack of vote power.

Never actually caught up.

Weird reasoning.

Averse to helping Indies.

Here she implies the player who‘s Sukuna wouldn‘t ever claim.

Could be Sukuna, actually. At least one of the players who wouldn‘t claim if they were actually Sukuna. Her vote on me makes me think she‘s looking for a certain target/character as the reasoning is whack and her vote might not count on certain characters.
My vote usually stays until I find someone else, is there a reason why one vote is making u feel this pressed?

And no I'm not sukuna, im town. U should be familiar with me preferring ppl to play to their win con and not doing this mickey mouse stuff like helping indies

Nah and I likely won't have time, would have to do during night. I'd appreciate a summary atp lol

My vote usually stays until I find someone else, is there a reason why one vote is making u feel this pressed?

And no I'm not sukuna, im town. U should be familiar with me preferring ppl to play to their win con and not doing this mickey mouse stuff like helping indies

Nah and I likely won't have time, would have to do during night. I'd appreciate a summary atp lol
Your vote on me is as 0 in the count. You should just explain why.

Status
Not open for further replies.