[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ik it sounds bad but honestly I'm not sure
Personally I would say flower and Ratchet would be in there but seeing their reactions to my claim makes me feel better
I can easily verify myself so I'm more wary of those trying to cast doubt on me rn without giving me a chance to just use it

Ultra and psychic come to mind here
Ultra seemed townie to me earlier on so idk how I feel abt putting him in top 3 scum, he is more in null category rn

My preferred direction would be psychic now that the buff thing was confirmed by someone I town read
Reloaded looking kinda sketch too imo
This is laughable since I was the one who said the Mitch lynch was dumb because why would he as scum claim no buff. I even said this before Naomi claimed no buff as well. But you bought right into it to lynch him. And your reaction to naomi’s claim was fake as hell.
I literally hate so many of Hime’s posts lol
Yet you keep swaying votes elsewhere
Hime gives all wishy washy reads for her top scum minus Psychic which is the only legitimate read lol. And Reloaded is the worlds lowest hanging fruit.
How is it legitimate?

Because town Michelle is more active than this and at least attempts to game solve. Michelle this game has happily sat in the background and hasn't done much. She also tried to seriously play around my game start vote of Ultra by asking saying she doesn't trust me and that I didn't have an absolute read on Ultra in regards to me voting him. She questioned my motives and wondered out loud what I was doing, despite being a Mafia vet and playing with me before. Instead of just playing along or ignoring my early shit throwing, she tried defuse and question it in a manner that I thought was a bad vibe to begin the game. She came off feeling a bit stiff instead of thoughtful, and I think she's content with being in the shadows, something she did in Weebs when we were wolves together.

Because town Michelle is more active than this and at least attempts to game solve. Michelle this game has happily sat in the background and hasn't done much. She also tried to seriously play around my game start vote of Ultra by asking saying she doesn't trust me and that I didn't have an absolute read on Ultra in regards to me voting him. She questioned my motives and wondered out loud what I was doing, despite being a Mafia vet and playing with me before. Instead of just playing along or ignoring my early shit throwing, she tried defuse and question it in a manner that I thought was a bad vibe to begin the game. She came off feeling a bit stiff instead of thoughtful, and I think she's content with being in the shadows, something she did in Weebs when we were wolves together.
Ok

vote lynch Michelle

Ratchet puts Hime’s emotional appeal calling us all meanie heads as something he thinks is probably outside of her range. That’s given me pause since.

For the second it’s pretty straight forward. The other 3 reads (minus reloaded who is the worlds lowest hanging fruit) are all maybe/maybe nots. Her read on you is the only other one that’s not on the fence

Status
Not open for further replies.