[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hime accuses me if doing nothing while exclusively defending herself

I have no problem admitting I'm phoning it in

But also a good deal of repetition is required to get what I want. "Tunneling" in this instance is trying to secure a majority in a player I suspect, who has given me little reason to not suspect her.

Hime accuses me if doing nothing while exclusively defending herself

I have no problem admitting I'm phoning it in

But also a good deal of repetition is required to get what I want. "Tunneling" in this instance is trying to secure a majority in a player I suspect, who has given me little reason to not suspect her.
She claimed neighborizer which is a provable role and almost always town

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Four votes is not sufficient. That's not even 15% of the game. Why do you feel entitled to a claim because you and three pals want one?
Because the majority of the game was discussing the slot? What are you doing, you know this is hogwash, the only outcome from it would be stalling the game out. Get out

Because the majority of the game was discussing the slot? What are you doing, you know this is hogwash, the only outcome from it would be stalling the game out. Get out
You're just being dense here lmao

Because the game is discussing the slot does not mean they're condemned to having to claim.

If the majority of the game is discussing the slot and only 4 people are voting for it shouldn't that tell you something?

Also she claimed- what's your problem. You lost what - an hour?

Don't buy your frustration here as genuine at all

Why for both. Plenty of players have reason to be a little paranoid over my slot, most of then are still trying to commit to a read anyway - you, however, have not been. So you have no reason to have nothing to say about my alignment.
I just can't read you. From the games I've played with you, you play like this pretty much always. This null.

Prof is very active. Just don't think he would be this active if he was scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.