[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before this gets out of hand: We take responsibility for the death of Mr. Reloaded. Did you ever ask yourself who might possibly have the need authority to give the assassin their killing commands? Well, it shall be clear that this only could be the duty of your queen.

We are the authority giving the assassins their killing commands every night.

Unfortunately it did not work out well for town, so we better come out with this right now before an angry mob with torches will appear in front of our castle. This will also trigger our binding vow btw, so besides a primary target from now on we shall also be able to give our Gorosei assassins a secondary target every night. We are not so sure if this is really so helpful though as it could harm town even further...
i have no idea what youre talking about outside of this being a claim lol. i was just asking whose idea was it to push it publicly in the thread. did anyone have any objections? sorry i am not fully caught up so this is just an honest question.

Before this gets out of hand: We take responsibility for the death of Mr. Reloaded. Did you ever ask yourself who might possibly have the need authority to give the assassin their killing commands? Well, it shall be clear that this only could be the duty of your queen.

We are the authority giving the assassins their killing commands every night.

Unfortunately it did not work out well for town, so we better come out with this right now before an angry mob with torches will appear in front of our castle. This will also trigger our binding vow btw, so besides a primary target from now on we shall also be able to give our Gorosei assassins a secondary target every night. We are not so sure if this is really so helpful though as it could harm town even further...
Well, have fun being entirely neutered now that you claimed, there goes our chances of our shot placement landing on scum lol

Status
Not open for further replies.