[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
i mean we have direct quotes from him talking about hider, gram is right.

he views it as a cop role. what naomi explained doesn't even sound like a hider.
Yes but I can see it being a “when in Rome do as the Romans do” where if he’s talking to you guys or hosting on OLF he’d do it like he says there.

But if hosting here or NF would do it the other way

I’ll ask. But if she’s town and hide behind you and didn’t die, idk how she could think you were scum lol.

@Naomi could you clarify your hide?
i hide behind a person, if someone use non positive action on me, it gets reflected back to the person i hide behind and my hide is consumed and goes away. which it did as ekko told me it gone now.

And I think this is the exact same way your clown ass acted last time I played with you and you were scum then, too
I mean, I thought you voted me because you saw me target Gram? Which one is it now?

Also, what was that game then? Can you please pull up some examples that wolf game of mine and how I am playing similar this game?

I mean, I thought you voted me because you saw me target Gram? Which one is it now?

Also, what was that game then? Can you please pull up some examples that wolf game of mine and how I am playing similar this game?
You haven't answered my question so I will continue not extending you the same courtesy

didn’t she have me in her town reads?

how did I go from there to ‘get this guy out of here’

????????
Well, she said you were scummy for just piling on Pein. Which is very bad reasoning since piling on EoD is what you have to do in Majority Lynch, but I believe she is not familiar with how Maj Lynch works.

You haven't answered my question so I will continue not extending you the same courtesy
So you're full of shit, got it. You want me to claim because you saw me use an ability in Gram, an ability I've claimed is neutral. You have no smoking gun, I am not cooked, you have not given me further reasons on anything, yet you expect me to listen to you unquestionably and claim my role for what reason?

Status
Not open for further replies.