[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I already explained as much as I'm going to explain on why I targeted Gram. I'm not going to tell the ability either because that's fucking claiming.
Okay, can you point me to where you explained why you targeted Gram please? If breadcrumbs are the best I can get, I'll take them.

As for now, scum reads:

Broki (we´re inclined to believe Conq on this)
Kiku
Nika
Gramma (not being his usual self, from OLF we´ve witnessed him being way more active and pushy)
KWEH (still the least convincing assassin claim)

Plus where are Mango and Orwellian right now? Wanna hear more from them too.
Alwaysmind always kinda useless.

Could easily be the case that scum stays mainly under the radar and let town do what town does best: self-destruct.
Interesting read list. Also FYI I was at work until almost 2 hours ago from 8am to 6pm~ I work my second job as a pharmacy supervisor so sometimes I'll be away for long periods of time. I'm sure you understand this. Though I am curious why I am in your potential PoE, is there something I did in day 1 that could've caused some suspicion, JG? Or do you mistrust trying to analyze posts and treat that as nefarious and scummy?

And so you have Broki, for being tracked by Conq to scum read her and inversely I would assume you town read him.
Then you read Kiku as scum for aggressively tunneling Destroya for failing whatever ability he attempted to use on her, in Kiku's deduction, because he is rationalizing Naomi hiding as Destroya targeting her.

Alright whatever I tracked Destroya and he visited Grammaton
Which I am interpreting as he is the one who tried to kill naomi
^Self explanatory.

I am severely disappointed though. So many people have outted their roles its going to make us sitting ducks, Kiku's claim of tracking Destroya, Conq "following" or watching Broki, Psychic confirming she is watcher and being forced to leave the game after the day phase.

Also where the hell is Tweet during all of this?

Ratchet

I am severely disappointed though. So many people have outted their roles its going to make us sitting ducks, Kiku's claim of tracking Destroya, Conq "following" or watching Broki, Psychic confirming she is watcher and being forced to leave the game after the day phase.

Also where the hell is Tweet during all of this?
Well Conq makes sense because that's what we're basing our lynch off of (or duel, whatever), and Psychic said she's leaving the game so what's the negative utility behind her claiming? The Kiku one I'll give you. So... not really earned is it?

Not a single player has been able to answer this, not even Kiku. I freely admit I used a non-positive (neutral) ability in Gram, that Kiku tracked. I am now being asked to claim by multiple players for ??? reasons.
yea in that case just dont claim
flower did the same thing to me
couldnt even give me reasons for y she thought i was sus and kept demanding a claim from me and getting everyone to follow her lead

Well Conq makes sense because that's what we're basing our lynch off of (or duel, whatever), and Psychic said she's leaving the game so what's the negative utility behind her claiming? The Kiku one I'll give you. So... not really earned is it?
Is Michelle dueling Broki or someone else?

Also agreed for the most part, but there is Naomi also outting herself claiming her hider 1x shot ability and making a bang about Ultra being "scum" protected when he was publicly protected by the town leader but she insisted for awhile early in day 2 that it was by scum...after he already confirmed iirc he was rolecrushed by scum.

Okay, can you point me to where you explained why you targeted Gram please? If breadcrumbs are the best I can get, I'll take them.
I'll explain here again because we are friends. My main ability needed to be setup N1 and so I had to do a little bit of guess and gut work. Looking at my role, I thought hmmm maybe this can help me solve Gram's slot some way. So Gram became first in the list. There was no exact science there, no super rhyme or reason, just that maybe I could help myself with Gram's slot, knowing I had to input and use my main ability N1.

Ratchet

Is Michelle dueling Broki or someone else?

Also agreed for the most part, but there is Naomi also outting herself claiming her hider 1x shot ability and making a bang about Ultra being "scum" protected when he was publicly protected by the town leader but she insisted for awhile early in day 2 that it was by scum...after he already confirmed iirc he was rolecrushed by scum.
Should be Broki.

I give you Naomi too but I'm not really seeing how this makes us "sitting ducks"

my hide was like a one shot, it goes away from none positive/neutral. from a kill,rc. it get deflected, like i said this more then once.

so if i was sent a kill, where did you think it go? hello deflection mention...jeeez no is reading.

be stupidity op if scum had multiple shot of this.
ok yea even if a cop invested naomi, she would lose her hide ability
this whole thing with dest is just dumb
there was no kill on her

Ratchet

I'll explain here again because we are friends. My main ability needed to be setup N1 and so I had to do a little bit of guess and gut work. Looking at my role, I thought hmmm maybe this can help me solve Gram's slot some way. So Gram became first in the list. There was no exact science there, no super rhyme or reason, just that maybe I could help myself with Gram's slot, knowing I had to input and use my main ability N1.
Thanks for this. I was being a bit smarmy, because I didn't think you'd given this reasoning at all, at any point (and I still don't recall it), but I can by and large work with this.

So, to brass tacks - assuming we don't need to lynch Broki, any specific direction in mind?

Should be Broki.

I give you Naomi too but I'm not really seeing how this makes us "sitting ducks"
It seems foolish in a role madness game to have people use their roles or abilities in use from night 1 without context, to rationalize a "gotcha", as in this case with certain accusations going on currently.

Naomi vs Ultra being one blinkering obvious example detailing this. What matters more is we are neutering ourselves such as Joygirl implying she is the one giving the orders to the assassins which is just more knowledge for the mafia and hostile indies to be aware. It wouldn't be a stretch to assume the "assassins" cover a wide spectrum of alignments (town, mafia, indie, etc...) so it just corrodes their usage as a utility to trim the fat of inactives or potential hostile players who slip through the cracks of lynches.

Unless you want to walk me through how my take is wrong here?

Where is "so much"?
youd be lying if u said he wasnt told to claim multiple times by multiple ppl lol

he said he used a neutral ability, naomi said her ability goes away from not just harmfuls, gram said nothing bad happened to him
not sure y this is still going on now that i look into it closer

Ratchet

youd be lying if u said he wasnt told to claim multiple times by multiple ppl lol

he said he used a neutral ability, naomi said her ability goes away from not just harmfuls, gram said nothing bad happened to him
The issue is it came *after* Kiku already claimed, so he had all the information he needed already given to him to safely fake claim (if he is in fact scum). Hence the need to draw out something to read the action from that wasn't just "I made this action". Do you have any specific contention with this?

I don’t think it would consume Naomi’s ability if Dest targetted Gram directly and not through her

Correct? @Naomi

The issue is it came *after* Kiku already claimed, so he had all the information he needed already given to him to safely fake claim (if he is in fact scum). Hence the need to draw out something to read the action from that wasn't just "I made this action". Do you have any specific contention with this?
i thought naomi said a kill was done on her originally
he wouldnt have all the information in that case

Status
Not open for further replies.