[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back on that hime is town grind.

X I think you're OMGUSing Kikuchi a bit here. Then again I got this completely off with xaldin initially last game too but his action doesn't seem overtly scummy to me.

That said we have both a tracker and a follower which is a bit more chaotic.
I just think the way he handled everything is pingy. He waited until Broki had a decent wagon going and then was 'oh no I misread something and now I think Dest is wolf!'. He told me he had a Sherlock case on me and I was cooked. Then, he doesn't even let me discusses anything and is like 'screw it I tracked Dest on Gram let's lynch him!'. Then he dipped and just let other players do his work for him. He used what wasn't a smoking gun and tried to turn it into a gotcha on me before dipping and refusing to elaborate on anything else.

I just think the way he handled everything is pingy. He waited until Broki had a decent wagon going and then was 'oh no I misread something and now I think Dest is wolf!'. He told me he had a Sherlock case on me and I was cooked. Then, he doesn't even let me discusses anything and is like 'screw it I tracked Dest on Gram let's lynch him!'. Then he dipped and just let other players do his work for him. He used what wasn't a smoking gun and tried to turn it into a gotcha on me before dipping and refusing to elaborate on anything else.
Kiku is a she btw

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Huh?

Since when being top poster means you can't be scum?

And, why you care just me giving you scum read? What made you so insecure?

And, yes my reads are intuitive and based on small number of posts I read as I subbed in on N1.

Btw, the read I gave on you is because I got vibe from your posts that you are playing a bit safe.

It's interesting to note that both you and broki started sussing me the moment I went after you guys :suresure:

Reborn

Tbh, broki literally took time of her life to claim.
She beat around the bush and it was clear as day.

Yet, it seems the wagon on her hasn't build. Perhaps her scum friends trying to divert.

Prof, hime, broki, Nika and add Ratchet too

Definitely 2-3 scums atleast among them.

Time to shoot these bitches

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Tbh, broki literally took time of her life to claim.
She beat around the bush and it was clear as day.

Yet, it seems the wagon on her hasn't build. Perhaps her scum friends trying to divert.

Prof, hime, broki, Nika and add Ratchet too

Definitely 2-3 scums atleast among them.

Time to shoot these bitches

We're not lynching Broki because Michelle is going to duel here, which will serve as an extra lynch. Any other insights to offer?

Reborn

We're not lynching Broki because Michelle is going to duel here, which will serve as an extra lynch. Any other insights to offer?
Yes your vote on me.

D1 - I wasn't here
D2- I haven't had any major interaction with anyone here on D2.

Yet, you placed vote on me. Now, let's assume you did pressure vote. But you haven't tagged me or pushed me at all. You just cast a vote.

So, I see this as subtle attempt to push lynch direction towards me

Let's assume that you scum read me and then as well your vote makes no sense because you are opting to vote someone who barely had any interaction and thus my lynch won't even give you any info while there are other more pressing candidates.

Status
Not open for further replies.