[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes your vote on me.

D1 - I wasn't here
D2- I haven't had any major interaction with anyone here on D2.

Yet, you placed vote on me. Now, let's assume you did pressure vote. But you haven't tagged me or pushed me at all. You just cast a vote.

So, I see this as subtle attempt to push lynch direction towards me

Let's assume that you scum read me and then as well your vote makes no sense because you are opting to vote someone who barely had any interaction and thus my lynch won't even give you any info while there are other more pressing candidates.
zehahaha

Where do I vote and why

I'm categorically not reading 4000 posts
Ultra is an assassin and revealed all his shit as you know back at the start of day 1. We know not all assassins share the same alignment.
So if Ultra is town what does that make you, bird boi? Also somehow there's a wagon on Destroya, stay tune for more important information between 500 posts of spam for these kernels of info.

What is your take?

Day 2 - Vote Count 3

Emil

Certified Memelord

Day 2 - Vote Count 3 (As of Post #4266)

Votes:
Conq ->
Broki
AM -> Naomi > Unvote
Naomi -> Gram > Unvote > Dest > unvote
Reborn -> Broki
Nika -> Mid
Ratchet -> Broki > Reborn
Ultra -> Broki > Unvote > Neeko > Mid > Broki > Hime
Psylocke -> Broki
Cal -> Broki
Neeko -> Broki > Unvote
Flower -> Mid > Unvote > Dest
Kiku -> Mid > Dest
Joy -> Dest
Prof -> Reborn > Dest
Mid -> Dest > Unvote
Gram -> Kweh
Dest -> Kiku

Count:
Broki = 4
(Conq, Reborn, Psylocke, Cal)
Dest = 4 (Joy, Kiku, Flower, Prof)
Reborn = 1 (Ratchet)
Mid = 1 (Nika)
Kweh = 1 (Gram)
Kiku = 1 (Dest)
Hime = 1 (Ultra)

Non Voters = 11 (Hime, Mitch, Kweh, Orwellian, Mango, Broki, Michelle, AM, Mid, Neeko, Naomi)

Please let me know if I made any mistakes

With 24 alive, it takes 13 to achieve majority
A little less than 1 day 12 hours 30 mins is left

Day 2 ends in - Countdown

Will head off to sleep now. Next vote count would have to be in the morning.

Living Players - [24/27]
1. @RippedCal
2. @Ratchet
3. @Ultra
4. @ConquistadoR
5. @Kiku
6. @hime
7. @Dr. Watson @Reborn
8. @Joygirl
9. @Midnight Delight
10. @Naomi
11. @Alwaysmind
12. @Destroya
13. @Psylocke
14. @MitchMatch
15. @KWEH
16. @Orwellian
17. @Dr_Professor83
18. @MangoSenpai
19. @Underworld Broker
20. @NikaInParis
21. @Flower
22. @Michelle
23. @Grammaton
24. @Neeko

Dead Players - [3/27]
1. @T-Pein™ (Aoi Todo) - Lynched Day 1
2. @Mr. Reloaded (Choso) - Died Night 1
3. @MonochromeYoru (Noritoshi Kamo) - Died Night 1

Tbh, broki literally took time of her life to claim.
She beat around the bush and it was clear as day.

Yet, it seems the wagon on her hasn't build. Perhaps her scum friends trying to divert.

Prof, hime, broki, Nika and add Ratchet too

Definitely 2-3 scums atleast among them.

Time to shoot these bitches

You're a sub that hasn't played day 1, haven't interacted with me at all here, and read me as scum?
Don't bring outside beef into the thread.

A lot of people reading me as scum based on " the way I play".
And exactly what way do I play that gives off a scum vibe?
Apart from Destroya's 157th post about how I chose to vote lynch Midnight please, I went over it 156 times

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
You're a sub that hasn't played day 1, haven't interacted with me at all here, and read me as scum?
Don't bring outside beef into the thread.
What outside beef? 🤔 I don't have any beef with you lol

If you mean by me trolling you with Sukuna > Gojo then it wasn't trolling. I was simply making you aware of reality 🤭

As far as me putting you in scum lean is concerned then it's because I found your game play a bit odd. But you aren't my priority rn so you are safe from me shooting you... atleast for now. 🤗

What outside beef? 🤔 I don't have any beef with you lol

If you mean by me trolling you with Sukuna > Gojo then it wasn't trolling. I was simply making you aware of reality 🤭

As far as me putting you in scum lean is concerned then it's because I found your game play a bit odd. But you aren't my priority rn so you are safe from me shooting you... atleast for now. 🤗
Yeah, at least this chekcs out, you're being an ass as usual just because, so I should ignore your posts (as usual)

Reborn

Yeah, at least this chekcs out, you're being an ass as usual just because, so I should ignore your posts (as usual)
Don't remember when I actually had arguments with you. All I did is make some troll post regarding gojo and most of them were not even directed at you.

If you felt that I was being ass then whatever dude ...

Tbh, broki literally took time of her life to claim.
She beat around the bush and it was clear as day.

Yet, it seems the wagon on her hasn't build. Perhaps her scum friends trying to divert.

Prof, hime, broki, Nika and add Ratchet too

Definitely 2-3 scums atleast among them.

Time to shoot these bitches

Where did it take time of my life? I didn't even beat around the bush and said what my role does, and yall literally see my vote doesn't count. What more do u need when my cards are on the table rn?? I really don't like ur approach here

Reborn

Tough talk for someone in lynch range
People who speak truth have nothing to fear :goyea:

Where did it take time of my life? I didn't even beat around the bush and said what my role does, and yall literally see my vote doesn't count. What more do u need when my cards are on the table rn?? I really don't like ur approach here
Oh come on broki...

Conqi quoted you for claim

You came and asked conqi to claim first. That's bad sign in itself. Anyone can read that conqi has some mech info on you and instead of clearing yourself directly your first reaction was to ask conqi to claim.

Then yes you did claim but you claimed in tits and bits..

Asked conqi to claim despite it was you against whom there was mech info
I don't have actions yet and I can claim if I actually have to
Beating around the bush.
Ur results are wrong then, my vote didn't count on hime either, u prolly missed that
Trying to dodge the claim attempt by questioning conqi results
I'm Ui Ui, and like I said can't do anything atm
Claimed character name
Then uve been manipulated with, what results did u get?
It's basically saying self binding vow, sister permission and motivated developer
Claimed ability names but not what those abilities does
I'm not sukuna lol, I'm town
Look at all of these posts - all of them were made before you fully claimed - what your abilities does.

Your reaction to conqi and ratchet asking for claim was bad. It gave me feel that you had nothing concrete to claim upfront and thus bought time buy making such posts instead of directly addressing conqi and ratchet asking for your full claim

And, then you threw sus at me for calling your BS reaction out lmao...

Oh come on broki...

Conqi quoted you for claim

You came and asked conqi to claim first. That's bad sign in itself. Anyone can read that conqi has some mech info on you and instead of clearing yourself directly your first reaction was to ask conqi to claim.

Then yes you did claim but you claimed in tits and bits..
Its nothing new, that's how I handle my claims when someone comes at me. In DR game I didn't straight up claim either cause ppl wanted it and i said LM should claim first too (situation was a bit different), I didn't drop everything and just answered questions

Status
Not open for further replies.