[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Tuna mayo. (p168)

Spicy Cod Roe. (So, my general thoughts so far is that there is not very much progress going on, everyone keeps a lot to themselves and there doesn't seem to be that many people taking the initiative to push something.
There has been some claims, some that seems kind of unneccesary, like JG, and we have Psychic's claim.)

Mustard Leaf. (I don't really know much about JJK outside of the first anime season, so I can't say much about flavors etc. Ofc I know about Gojo and Sukuna and like the main guys, but, I've no ideas about the whole Assassin thing and all that jazz.
But, from my understanding now our "vig" has outed themselves on the grounds to clear their name?)

Tuna. (So, Psychic's passive is really dumb, but what we can potentially understand from that is that there is a hostile neighbour role in the game, based off the wording. This isn't really helpful information in the current environment. She's put out her reads as Prof, Ratchet and Hime being in cahoots. I've yet to see that expanded, but I'm willing to look into these.)

Kelp. (So, my first thought when Psychic mentioned Prof was him defending Monochrome earlier in D1, we do know Monochrome turned out to be town. I don't automatically assume there was any TMI in his defense as it came from a logical PoV. So my first impressions is in favor of prof being town lean. However so far in D2 I have felt little in the way of contribution from that slot. He could be trying to pull away attention from himself, since being in the spotlight does not give scum any advantages, unless they have a good story and cover.)

Bonito Flakes. (as for Ratchet and Hime, I don't really feel much pressure from them either, but Ratchet feels more in tune with modern Ratchet gameplay. He's taking more of a short and condensed response, as opposed to analysing and making cases. Hime, I don't know very well.)

Kelp. (I feel there's very little to latch on to since information is very scarce, and I don't feel like many people are really saying much. But I also tend to agree with Ripped's opinion that Reborn's interaction with UB seemed kinda fake. At least in Reborn's defense he's posted some reads, but those reads also felt very soft.)

Salmon. (I have a sneaking suspicion that Mid is also holding back info because the info he has comes from TMI, and he tries to be careful not to over share. But midnight being midnight, him making claims like this is not out of the ordinary, but so far he hasn't contributed in any meaningful way. And I know Mid can be a strong and useful player if he puts his mind to it, but so far I'm not seeing anything.)

Mustard Leaf. (So, I guess, for now my scum reads goes as follows; UB, Midnight, Reborn, Gramma, Prof.)

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Bonito Flakes. (Who would have thought, Midnight claims the very next page and it's a a big troll. Well, as unfortunate as it is, he could be town, but I like to think that town Mid would make a little more effort.)

I was hoping more would join it (without me explicitly asking them to) - as far as his response goes, not great. It's not so much the OMGUS, it's the citing a lack of "info" behind the lynch (which, to be fair, I can see him make as town too), the bigger issue is using not voting Broki right now as a reason to tie players to her.
He's greasy but I don't really see why this renders him as a secondary suspect if we're pretty sure UB is scum?

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
As for now, scum reads:

Broki (we´re inclined to believe Conq on this)
Kiku
Nika
Gramma (not being his usual self, from OLF we´ve witnessed him being way more active and pushy)
KWEH (still the least convincing assassin claim)

Plus where are Mango and Orwellian right now? Wanna hear more from them too.
Alwaysmind always kinda useless.

Could easily be the case that scum stays mainly under the radar and let town do what town does best: self-destruct.
Salmon (I don't know about Nika, but sure, Kiku and Kweh are without much presence. I don't get many vibes from them. That's an issue.
But yes, I agree, scum has gotten many free rides by town just self destructing. In that sense I'm not against tilling the soil a little.)

Tuna mayo. (p168)

Spicy Cod Roe. (So, my general thoughts so far is that there is not very much progress going on, everyone keeps a lot to themselves and there doesn't seem to be that many people taking the initiative to push something.
There has been some claims, some that seems kind of unneccesary, like JG, and we have Psychic's claim.)

Mustard Leaf. (I don't really know much about JJK outside of the first anime season, so I can't say much about flavors etc. Ofc I know about Gojo and Sukuna and like the main guys, but, I've no ideas about the whole Assassin thing and all that jazz.
But, from my understanding now our "vig" has outed themselves on the grounds to clear their name?)

Tuna. (So, Psychic's passive is really dumb, but what we can potentially understand from that is that there is a hostile neighbour role in the game, based off the wording. This isn't really helpful information in the current environment. She's put out her reads as Prof, Ratchet and Hime being in cahoots. I've yet to see that expanded, but I'm willing to look into these.)

Kelp. (So, my first thought when Psychic mentioned Prof was him defending Monochrome earlier in D1, we do know Monochrome turned out to be town. I don't automatically assume there was any TMI in his defense as it came from a logical PoV. So my first impressions is in favor of prof being town lean. However so far in D2 I have felt little in the way of contribution from that slot. He could be trying to pull away attention from himself, since being in the spotlight does not give scum any advantages, unless they have a good story and cover.)

Bonito Flakes. (as for Ratchet and Hime, I don't really feel much pressure from them either, but Ratchet feels more in tune with modern Ratchet gameplay. He's taking more of a short and condensed response, as opposed to analysing and making cases. Hime, I don't know very well.)

Kelp. (I feel there's very little to latch on to since information is very scarce, and I don't feel like many people are really saying much. But I also tend to agree with Ripped's opinion that Reborn's interaction with UB seemed kinda fake. At least in Reborn's defense he's posted some reads, but those reads also felt very soft.)

Salmon. (I have a sneaking suspicion that Mid is also holding back info because the info he has comes from TMI, and he tries to be careful not to over share. But midnight being midnight, him making claims like this is not out of the ordinary, but so far he hasn't contributed in any meaningful way. And I know Mid can be a strong and useful player if he puts his mind to it, but so far I'm not seeing anything.)

Mustard Leaf. (So, I guess, for now my scum reads goes as follows; UB, Midnight, Reborn, Gramma, Prof.)
have I missed something?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
He's greasy but I don't really see why this renders him as a secondary suspect if we're pretty sure UB is scum?
My contention specifically is his linking Broki to players who unvoted her is very tenuous logic. Which looks good for Cal too actually because he was the first player to identify this.

I'm not following your point to be honest - what makes you think Broki/Reborn are unlikely to be aligned exactly?

Status
Not open for further replies.