[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I was in such a situation and town I wouldn't fight back in the duel, but a lot of users would and it feels wasteful to risk losing two town users in case a sussed user won, got lynched and turned out to be town

J

Joygirl1

Interesting read list. Also FYI I was at work until almost 2 hours ago from 8am to 6pm~ I work my second job as a pharmacy supervisor so sometimes I'll be away for long periods of time. I'm sure you understand this. Though I am curious why I am in your potential PoE, is there something I did in day 1 that could've caused some suspicion, JG? Or do you mistrust trying to analyze posts and treat that as nefarious and scummy?

And so you have Broki, for being tracked by Conq to scum read her and inversely I would assume you town read him.
Then you read Kiku as scum for aggressively tunneling Destroya for failing whatever ability he attempted to use on her, in Kiku's deduction, because he is rationalizing Naomi hiding as Destroya targeting her.

^Self explanatory.
Never said you were in our royal PoE, only stated it would be good to hear more from you or Mango. We shall clarify, you are not on the list for tonight´s assassination.

Things developed a bit since we made our list but it looks more and more likely to be a scum between Destroya and Kiku now.
How are the chances this is town vs. town? Asking for your opinion here as it´s nice to get more impressions from otheres on this topic.
Would not even rule out that this is scum vs. scum if multiball as both players look questionable and Kiku could also aim for town cred.

Broki shall be dueled by Michelle today I´d suggest.

J

Joygirl1

i'v noticed destroy since day 1 shading me, seeing him tracked to gramm,

meanwhile i hid behind gramm that night, and lost my hide because i was either invested or bus driven or redirected? roleblocked or someone tried to kill me. i remember joy say assassin need to kill people with second wincon, i have of one of those for my assumption it was a kill.

and yes the kill can be reflected back to who ever i hid behind, ekko told me
We have never stated anything like that fleetwat

J

Joygirl1

@Naomi We already have clarified the supposed kill on you could not have come from an assassin as they can not choose their own targets and there was no killing order on you. You shall pay more attention and not come up with such non-existing stuff that only makes you look weird.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Yes your vote on me.

D1 - I wasn't here
D2- I haven't had any major interaction with anyone here on D2.

Yet, you placed vote on me. Now, let's assume you did pressure vote. But you haven't tagged me or pushed me at all. You just cast a vote.

So, I see this as subtle attempt to push lynch direction towards me

Let's assume that you scum read me and then as well your vote makes no sense because you are opting to vote someone who barely had any interaction and thus my lynch won't even give you any info while there are other more pressing candidates.
I mean sure, but you initially said we must be teamed with Broki - do you acknowledge that it makes no sense to both lynch her and duel her?

Ratchet

@Ratchet what's going on with the Reborn vote? What do you make of his response?

And will he ever get rid of that dumb avatar? Stay tuned, and find out.
I was hoping more would join it (without me explicitly asking them to) - as far as his response goes, not great. It's not so much the OMGUS, it's the citing a lack of "info" behind the lynch (which, to be fair, I can see him make as town too), the bigger issue is using not voting Broki right now as a reason to tie players to her.

Ratchet

Your reaction to conqi and ratchet asking for claim was bad. It gave me feel that you had nothing concrete to claim upfront and thus bought time buy making such posts instead of directly addressing conqi and ratchet asking for your full claim
Okay but you've earlier tried to claim that I'm looking to redirect the lynch away - now you're using my pressure as a reason to explain Broki fumbling her claiming - do you see the issue with this statement?

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Vote Gram

I used hide, any kills sent my way get redirected to the person i hide behind, it also become lost ability once it used up. he tanked the killed redirected at me!

i tried to go to ultra, but saw scum protect him. so choose next scummy player on t-pin vote list
Spicy Cod Roe ([Vote Lynch Grammaton])

mustard leaf. (tag me if this is outdated info)

Duel underworld broker
i agree with dueling broki too btw
Agree with dueling Broki as well.
@Grammaton @ConquistadoR @Dr_Professor83 my friends
Do we all agree on Broker needing to die?
yo as long as It doesn't kill me I'm fine with dueling @Michelle
Broki shall be dueled by Michelle today I´d suggest.
@Ratchet @Ultra @Destroya @ConquistadoR @NikaInParis @Kiku @Reborn @Alwaysmind @RippedCal @KWEH @Orwellian @MangoSenpai @Grammaton do you agree?
If I missed a ping please excuse me and answer anyway, also if you said your opinion already please say it again quoting me
I'm saying that I'm town and u should use ur ability on more likely scum in Reborn / hime. Don't waste ur ability on me or at least get a read on me urself
I will read the Iso, you have the meta self defense I noticed lately, who knows your play well enough to confirm it?

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I think mafia rolecopped me last night. Anyways, I’m leaving end of phase. Good luck town and bye!
Mustard leaf? (Are you saying this as you've been poisioned and you'll perish, or are you physically leaving the game?)

Spicy Cod Roe. (Also, how can you know you've been rolecopped?)

Status
Not open for further replies.