[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn...

Alright. I give you a summary.

Naomi claims hiding behind you and you being hit with a non positive action.
Dest says he used a positive action on you.
Psychic leaves after this phase and should be confirmed Town.
Midnight claims he knows an ability of our purple hostile Indie and says he can turn the lynch into plurality.
Conquist says he saw Broki use a destructive action.
Broki says she can't do shit.
Kiku claims Tracker on Dest and saw him visit you.
JG claims Yaga, the assassin leader.
If Naomi hid behind me, how does she know she was hit? Whole point of a hider is youre untargetable????

Has anyone checked the naming convention shes using?

Why is Psychic leaving?

Broki and Conq is an obvious contradiction that should be resolved - bus driver flip already lowers the chance of misdirection

I dont suppose youve got a list of claims, Its probabl;y a total waste of time but it feels like theres shit flying in every direction here

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I see the benefits of not keeping him till end game even as Town even if Town (both for voting & has a mislynch for scum).

I just have a hard time willfully allowing what I think is town to be killed. Especially with Reloaded flipping town.

It feels like borderline game throwing even if I see why we wouldn’t want him in end games.

But I guess it’s better to kill them now even if Town than let Scum mislynch them in crunch time.
I think we can probably shelve this discussion - my position currently is to frget this thing even exists to be honest

Maybe.

Still i also want to ask you about the sister parts in your role. Is that strictly unlockable by day phases passing or is there something the sister can do to unlock your role earlier?

Can you talk about that?
It only unlocks by days passing after d3, I can't unlock it earlier, and my binding vow also only works by d5

Ultra, Prof, JG, Ratchet, Flower, Mango, Michelle - Town.
Naomi, Midnight, Ripped, kiku - Likely Town.

Gramm, Hime, Nika, Neeko, KWEH - null.
Orwellian - still in Null, was towny d1 but hasnt posted today.
Reborn, Alwaysmind - Scum lean.
Destroya - depends on what Gram says.

What's your list?
Do post in case you do flip Scum?
Okey I'll post full list later today since idr who else is playing rn, agree on scum leans and would also add hime

You will survive a kill but the player you hid behind would die?
my hide was like a one shot, it goes away from none positive/neutral. from a kill,rc. it get deflected, like i said this more then once.

so if i was sent a kill, where did you think it go? hello deflection mention...jeeez no is reading.

be stupidity op if scum had multiple shot of this.

What do you think about KWEH who also has claimed assassin not showing any reaction about it? Or, let us ask you directly, what do you generally think about KWEH?
I have to read, I don't have a town read for him but also I can't say I am convinced he is mafia
Uh, you couldn't find anything townie from that, even from his tone?
Nope. Tone was hidden in tons of emojis and not followed questions, saying he is not solving D1, etc.
Don't even bother assassinating anyone now in all honesty
Except we find scum during the day

Does he seem like a typical newbie to you? He seems quite aware of what to do and how to play. I don't like how he just dropped his Prof suss and circled to Midnight. It's not necessarily even about Midnight being a LHF, it's that Nika tried to say he was going after Midnight because Midnight fucked town over and I had questions about that. Just having trouble following his logic at the moment.
he seems like an atypical newbie but he was similar to myself, gram, and a few others ive seen over the years when playing brand new. which is a good sign!

the thing is the logic still wont be consistent because the terms youre using for your accusation would go beyond him if he's town. he wouldnt understand why it's bad to target someone like midnight and why he's being referred to low hanging fruit(again as town) would he?

I have to read, I don't have a town read for him but also I can't say I am convinced he is mafia

Nope. Tone was hidden in tons of emojis and not followed questions, saying he is not solving D1, etc.

Except we find scum during the day
reloaded spams with gifs as town, you should be already of this. it day one fluff. this seems like excuse imo

Status
Not open for further replies.