[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joygirl1

You should enjoy winning instead of "team work" that consists of outing your own role and then begging for scum to direct your shot placement. Probable one of the other assassins is scum to.

LGirl
Which guy outed first that he was assassin? Hmm, what was his name again? Stop being so hypocritical, I explained my reasons. Yeah, pretty sure at least one assassin is likely scum but if no town assassin is dead so far they should not have control yet. Being queen is an unthankful job, we will get all the blame here if we make our Gorosei assassins shoot more townies, you wanna switch with us? As mentioned it is also our only chance to do anything abilitywise. Whe you play games you should be willing to take risks.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Alright. I won’t stand in the way of the shot lol.

But he’s town I’m gonna post the T-Pein silly gif after lol.
That's not the resolution I was looking for - well, I'd like you to stop enabling him (see day 1) but I do see merit in disregarding this mechanic for good, but if we are going to use it, it needs to be considered properly.

Which guy outed first that he was assassin? Hmm, what was his name again? Stop being so hypocritical, I explained my reasons. Yeah, pretty sure at least one assassin is likely scum but if no town assassin is dead so far they should not have control yet. Being queen is an unthankful job, we will get all the blame here if we make our Gorosei assassins shoot more townies, you wanna switch with us? As mentioned it is also our only chance to do anything abilitywise. Whe you play games you should be willing to take risks.
Blah blee bloo blee blah

This is exactly why I outted btw. I saw that role and immediately knew someone was going to fuck this up, so I became the captain.

Doesn't matter, don't bother shooting or you'll just hit town. I've already explained to you why this is the case.

Every time scum win these games it's not due to skill, it's because of a gorillion extra kills they farm out of nowhere due to naive players who think they can claim and then think they have a shot at killing scum. That possibility is gone.

You can be daft about this or you can keep trying to rely on roles and gimmicks to win in spite of not using them in any intelligent way

respectfully, this isnt really a priority for me atm. I didnt get the job I spent the last year working toward so picking peanuts out of poop on here just doesnt hit the spot right now

Im here though so if anyone wants to fill in the blanks and ill try do what i can
Damn...

Alright. I give you a summary.

Naomi claims hiding behind you and you being hit with a non positive action.
Dest says he used a positive action on you.
Psychic leaves after this phase and should be confirmed Town.
Midnight claims he knows an ability of our purple hostile Indie and says he can turn the lynch into plurality.
Conquist says he saw Broki use a destructive action.
Broki says she can't do shit.
Kiku claims Tracker on Dest and saw him visit you.
JG claims Yaga, the assassin leader.

That's not the resolution I was looking for - well, I'd like you to stop enabling him (see day 1) but I do see merit in disregarding this mechanic for good, but if we are going to use it, it needs to be considered properly.
I see the benefits of not keeping him till end game even as Town even if Town (both for voting & has a mislynch for scum).

I just have a hard time willfully allowing what I think is town to be killed. Especially with Reloaded flipping town.

It feels like borderline game throwing even if I see why we wouldn’t want him in end games.

But I guess it’s better to kill them now even if Town than let Scum mislynch them in crunch time.

Status
Not open for further replies.