[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
he seems like an atypical newbie but he was similar to myself, gram, and a few others ive seen over the years when playing brand new. which is a good sign!

the thing is the logic still wont be consistent because the terms youre using for your accusation would go beyond him if he's town. he wouldnt understand why it's bad to target someone like midnight and why he's being referred to low hanging fruit(again as town) would he?
Bro these guys think I suck, you dont need to put me over lmao

my hide was like a one shot, it goes away from none positive/neutral. from a kill,rc. it get deflected, like i said this more then once.

so if i was sent a kill, where did you think it go? hello deflection mention...jeeez no is reading.

be stupidity op if scum had multiple shot of this.
So you used a one shot hide N1?

How do you know you were sent a kill? Why is Gram alive then? If you think I shot you, a slot I was wary of, wouldn't you be more interested in why Gram is alive?

I am reading, but look at this response, it's not the easiest thing to read. I know for a fact that Gram didn't survive a kill from me, however, I'm not sure why you're not hounding him more if you think I actually shot you.

he seems like an atypical newbie but he was similar to myself, gram, and a few others ive seen over the years when playing brand new. which is a good sign!

the thing is the logic still wont be consistent because the terms youre using for your accusation would go beyond him if he's town. he wouldnt understand why it's bad to target someone like midnight and why he's being referred to low hanging fruit(again as town) would he?
Read my post again, please, him going after a low hanging fruit isn't really my whole issue.

J

Joygirl1

Blah blee bloo blee blah

This is exactly why I outted btw. I saw that role and immediately knew someone was going to fuck this up, so I became the captain.

Doesn't matter, don't bother shooting or you'll just hit town. I've already explained to you why this is the case.

Every time scum win these games it's not due to skill, it's because of a gorillion extra kills they farm out of nowhere due to naive players who think they can claim and then think they have a shot at killing scum. That possibility is gone.

You can be daft about this or you can keep trying to rely on roles and gimmicks to win in spite of not using them in any intelligent way
We play as we want, you don´t tell me what we can´t do. You think your way of playing is perfect? It´s not! We are very well aware about the reasons why scum almost always wins, this is getting tiresome. As if you would play any better if our roles were switched. You´re not telling us about not using our roles in intelligent ways, stop with that toxic stuff, concentrate on gamesolving instead.

Come on, anyone, say something about this! @Flower @Naomi @Ratchet @Dr_Professor83 @Michelle @ConquistadoR and whoever else cause this is becoming unbearable.

Let´s take one step after the other. Concentrate on the lynch for today plus Michelle´s duel probably, then we will see.
One thing is for sure, we are playing mafia games with a new approach and this includes not taking blame and not having the ruined by some toxic players.

Bro these guys think I suck, you dont need to put me over lmao
no the new guy has CHOPS is what i was saying. basically he's playing above normal level as a newbie while still struggling with the consistencies of scumhunting, at least that's what X is going after him for, and so im saying he necessarily wont be able to be consistent as town even if he is playing above average level because he still wont know everything.

no the new guy has CHOPS is what i was saying. basically he's playing above normal level as a newbie while still struggling with the consistencies of scumhunting, at least that's what X is going after him for, and so im saying he necessarily wont be able to be consistent as town even if he is playing above average level because he still wont know everything.
Yeah I gathered lol

Uh who are you talking about btw :heston

@Michelle Before you make any decision I suggest you ISO Broki and see what you can find. Also, what's the deadline for using the ability in the day?
I will do it in the morning. The iso I mean.

There's no rush for it, but we have to do it within the first 24 hours of the day, i checked now
reloaded spams with gifs as town, you should be already of this. it day one fluff. this seems like excuse imo
Is a fakeable playstyle. I don't trust a meta who can be so easily faked. Remember we policied pein for that

So you used a one shot hide N1?

How do you know you were sent a kill? Why is Gram alive then? If you think I shot you, a slot I was wary of, wouldn't you be more interested in why Gram is alive?

I am reading, but look at this response, it's not the easiest thing to read. I know for a fact that Gram didn't survive a kill from me, however, I'm not sure why you're not hounding him more if you think I actually shot you.
learn to read, it like i keep repeating to echo chamber when i talk to you...

Status
Not open for further replies.