[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
To switch the topic from yalls catfight

What u think of Reborn so far?
Reborn has no reason to Town read him and I take some issue on his scum read of me (bc by his own metric of scum reading me in Bleach I don’t see how he’s at that conclusion: ie engaged/solving = town was his argument back then). He hasn’t read much so maybe it’s a lazy phoned in read but he can clearly look and see I’m top poster.
@Reborn

J

Joygirl1

I still dont think that you claiming was a good thing to do.
Since no one was really nailing the assassins to a cross.

But yea, i agree, let's focus on the game atm.
We did it for the buff too, so that the assassins can have two options from now on.
The town leader did not protect us last night and (unless there is a backup role but it sounds rather unlikely) if we are killed the whole assassin mechanic would most likely die with us too.

J

Joygirl1

I actually quit reading your interaction bc I think it’s TvT and you’re just arguing about whether something that’s already done was a good idea or not. Which is irrelevant now lol
It is relevant in how those roles are supposed to work together. If Ultra now always declines every of our assassination orders and he really should be a town assassin then he is handing the final decision-making probably to the scum or indie assassins.

Status
Not open for further replies.