[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is relevant in how those roles are supposed to work together. If Ultra now always declines every of our assassination orders and he really should be a town assassin then he is handing the final decision-making probably to the scum or indie assassins.
You realize I'm not even an assassin now anymore right

This is part of why I am saying this

We play as we want, you don´t tell me what we can´t do. You think your way of playing is perfect? It´s not! We are very well aware about the reasons why scum almost always wins, this is getting tiresome. As if you would play any better if our roles were switched. You´re not telling us about not using our roles in intelligent ways, stop with that toxic stuff, concentrate on gamesolving instead.

Come on, anyone, say something about this! @Flower @Naomi @Ratchet @Dr_Professor83 @Michelle @ConquistadoR and whoever else cause this is becoming unbearable.

Let´s take one step after the other. Concentrate on the lynch for today plus Michelle´s duel probably, then we will see.
One thing is for sure, we are playing mafia games with a new approach and this includes not taking blame and not having the ruined by some toxic players.
i mean it's easier if we all take blame tbh.

im with ratchet in shooting midnight.

this is majority so he adds to the number of votes needed to achieve a majority lynch. if he isn't agreeable in any way that would mean it's harder for town to achieve a majority lynch(which was an issue in a game we just played). i.e. even if he's town and not helping scum, just not being on the same page as everyone else will lead to majority fucking over town.

if he just sheeps if asked to then disregard this.

Frankly I also came out right away because I saw the writing on the wall that someone else making this claim down the line would just be a mess and probably out the whole squad.

That happened anyway, but not my fault

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
We did it for the buff too, so that the assassins can have two options from now on.
For the buff tbf, you just need to truthfully one thing about flavor and one thing about role.
If you have other abilities outside of the assassin mechanic, that should've also worked.

If Ekko designed your ability like that, it's intentional so that you don't claim that part.

i mean it's easier if we all take blame tbh.

im with ratchet in shooting midnight.

this is majority so he adds to the number of votes needed to achieve a majority lynch. if he isn't agreeable in any way that would mean it's harder for town to achieve a majority lynch(which was an issue in a game we just played). i.e. even if he's town and not helping scum, just not being on the same page as everyone else will lead to majority fucking over town.

if he just sheeps if asked to then disregard this.
Wait

Weren't you on my case about me being dumb for publicly directing the kills?

Mind you I was doing this before the source had claimed

Gorilla.jpg

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I believe he’d sheep a strongly read Town player. The problem is getting to end game and not having one alive imo
No you don't lol - he has prior for this too (HST game). It's exactly what I said, if there is a girl he can simp for he'll do whatever his Queen asks him to, otherwise forget it.

Status
Not open for further replies.