[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
We play as we want, you don´t tell me what we can´t do. You think your way of playing is perfect? It´s not! We are very well aware about the reasons why scum almost always wins, this is getting tiresome. As if you would play any better if our roles were switched. You´re not telling us about not using our roles in intelligent ways, stop with that toxic stuff, concentrate on gamesolving instead.

Come on, anyone, say something about this! @Flower @Naomi @Ratchet @Dr_Professor83 @Michelle @ConquistadoR and whoever else cause this is becoming unbearable.

Let´s take one step after the other. Concentrate on the lynch for today plus Michelle´s duel probably, then we will see.
One thing is for sure, we are playing mafia games with a new approach and this includes not taking blame and not having the ruined by some toxic players.
which people are being toxic? i only noted gram and ultra(ignored) who sound rude atm

Michelle, Flavor & Claim.
Maki aint a claim that Scum easily makes, easily can be CC'd.
Especially with the assassin mechanic.
Also has done nothing so far for me to doubt that slot heavily.

Ripped is still a town lean.
Not solid on him, but his reactions to UB wagon looked town to me.
This is an Ekko game lol. No points for flavor for me.

I still have her null. Same for Cal. I’ll probably look at the UB wagon stuff tho.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
We play as we want, you don´t tell me what we can´t do. You think your way of playing is perfect? It´s not! We are very well aware about the reasons why scum almost always wins, this is getting tiresome. As if you would play any better if our roles were switched. You´re not telling us about not using our roles in intelligent ways, stop with that toxic stuff, concentrate on gamesolving instead.

Come on, anyone, say something about this! @Flower @Naomi @Ratchet @Dr_Professor83 @Michelle @ConquistadoR and whoever else cause this is becoming unbearable.

Let´s take one step after the other. Concentrate on the lynch for today plus Michelle´s duel probably, then we will see.
One thing is for sure, we are playing mafia games with a new approach and this includes not taking blame and not having the ruined by some toxic players.
I still dont think that you claiming was a good thing to do.
Since no one was really nailing the assassins to a cross.

But yea, i agree, let's focus on the game atm.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Well I agree with your sentiment (that you can and should use your role in the way you best see fit) - though I do side with Ultra on one thing - that using the assassinate now carries higher risk.

I do agree somewhat that Nika's play doesn't feel like a newbie's btw. I already pointed it out previous day phase. Just not sure he's necessarily scum for it since Prof and Salah existed as well.

What is with players who can't take criticism calling everyone toxic lol. Play how you want but I'm telling you now that you've shown the mafia what your momma gave you, the result of which is going to be very predictable

Status
Not open for further replies.