[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I'd guess scum saw an easy target in me since well I'd say ppl seem usually paranoid about me and are cautious. If they busdrive me with one of their own and a cop/some invest checks me it's a perfect mislynch
Maybe.

Still i also want to ask you about the sister parts in your role. Is that strictly unlockable by day phases passing or is there something the sister can do to unlock your role earlier?

Can you talk about that?

Anyways, I think u should discuss in what direction ur gonna look once I flip town, who would u say is more likely to be town/scum?
Ultra, Prof, JG, Ratchet, Flower, Mango, Michelle - Town.
Naomi, Midnight, Ripped, kiku - Likely Town.

Gramm, Hime, Nika, Neeko, KWEH - null.
Orwellian - still in Null, was towny d1 but hasnt posted today.
Reborn, Alwaysmind - Scum lean.
Destroya - depends on what Gram says.

What's your list?
Do post in case you do flip Scum?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I’ll give you this point lol.
No, my whole point stands - you're simultaniously arguing that we can't shoot midnight because we cant lose the town numbers (I'll put aside why you don't want a player like Midnight in endgame for the moment, because that's another factor to consider), and that we should use the shot to eliminate slots harder to town read by default (currently) - instead of consdering that midnight, regardless of what he is, isn't going to be pro town. If you want to play risk management, he is *the* safest shot you can make. If you don't want to make it, then we should dismiss the ability entirely, especially now that it's open who decides what.

No, my whole point stands - you're simultaniously arguing that we can't shoot midnight because we cant lose the town numbers (I'll put aside why you don't want a player like Midnight in endgame for the moment, because that's another factor to consider), and that we should use the shot to eliminate slots harder to town read by default (currently) - instead of consdering that midnight, regardless of what he is, isn't going to be pro town. If you want to play risk management, he is *the* safest shot you can make. If you don't want to make it, then we should dismiss the ability entirely, especially now that it's open who decides what.
Alright. I won’t stand in the way of the shot lol.

But he’s town I’m gonna post the T-Pein silly gif after lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.