[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 2 - Vote Count 1

Emil

Certified Memelord

Day 2 - Vote Count 1 (As of Post #3679)

Votes:
Conq ->
Broki
AM -> Naomi > Unvote
Naomi -> Gram > Unvote > Dest
Reborn -> Broki
Nika -> Mid
Ratchet -> Broki
Ultra -> Broki > Unvote > Neeko > Mid > Broki
Psylocke -> Broki
Cal -> Broki
Neeko -> Broki
Flower -> Mid > Unvote
Kiku -> Mid > Dest
Joy -> Dest

Count:
Broki = 7
(Conq, Reborn, Ratchet, Psylocke, Cal, Neeko, Ultra)
Dest = 3 (Joy, Naomi, Kiku)
Mid = 1 (Nika)

Non Voters = 13 (Hime, Mid, Dest, Mitch, Kweh, Orwellian, Prof, Mango, Broki, Michelle, Gram, AM, Flower)

Please let me know if I made any mistakes

With 24 alive, it takes 13 to achieve majority
A little less than 1 day 20 hours 30 mins is left

Day 2 ends in - Countdown

Living Players - [24/27]
1. @RippedCal
2. @Ratchet
3. @Ultra
4. @ConquistadoR
5. @Kiku
6. @hime
7. @Dr. Watson @Reborn
8. @Joygirl
9. @Midnight Delight
10. @Naomi
11. @Alwaysmind
12. @Destroya
13. @Psylocke
14. @MitchMatch
15. @KWEH
16. @Orwellian
17. @Dr_Professor83
18. @MangoSenpai
19. @Underworld Broker
20. @NikaInParis
21. @Flower
22. @Michelle
23. @Grammaton
24. @Neeko

Dead Players - [3/27]
1. @T-Pein™ (Aoi Todo) - Lynched Day 1
2. @Mr. Reloaded (Choso) - Died Night 1
3. @MonochromeYoru (Noritoshi Kamo) - Died Night 1

J

Joygirl1

Why do I have to explain this shit every time

Telegraphing everything = you never shoot scum

Shots probably fail 50%+ time anyway due to passives on scum, with info they won't die, and you will probably just hit townies

The information gleaned is also less worth it while we are at a disadvantaged gamestate
We are not at a disadvantaged gamestate yet!

It´s our only ability and we most likely will use it at least one more time, otherwise we´d be vanilla.
We´re the queen, we decide and make our own decision, even if you are not fine with it, deal with it. Tbh you have never shown any qualities as teamplayer anyway and that´s what town would need to win. So don´t you dare to lecture us.

They're either scum or not Prof, the fact most of these are unreadable currently (AM certainly is at least) should factor in here too - you're arguing both sides here (both citing the risk of misfiring while proposing shots that as it stands offers more to lose, *especially* with this stuff outed)
That’s a ridiculous statement. All slots are not all equally likely to be scum. Naomi, Conq, they’re either scum or they’re not. They are very very likely town. Broki has a higher chance of flipping scum than they do. By your argument they’re all scum or they’re not. But 2 of those are clearly more likely misfires than the 3rd as of rn.

neither. well maybe unfair, i just dont think it works using accusations such as low hanging fruit against a newbie. will they know who low hanging fruit is? not exactly.

do you think he isn't scumhunting for real?
Does he seem like a typical newbie to you? He seems quite aware of what to do and how to play. I don't like how he just dropped his Prof suss and circled to Midnight. It's not necessarily even about Midnight being a LHF, it's that Nika tried to say he was going after Midnight because Midnight fucked town over and I had questions about that. Just having trouble following his logic at the moment.

We are not at a disadvantaged gamestate yet!

It´s our only ability and we most likely will use it at least one more time, otherwise we´d be vanilla.
We´re the queen, we decide and make our own decision, even if you are not fine with it, deal with it. Tbh you have never shown any qualities as teamplayer anyway and that´s what town would need to win. So don´t you dare to lecture us.
You should enjoy winning instead of "team work" that consists of outing your own role and then begging for scum to direct your shot placement. Probable one of the other assassins is scum to.

LGirl

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
That’s a ridiculous statement. All slots are not all equally likely to be scum. Naomi, Conq, they’re either scum or they’re not. They are very very likely town. Broki has a higher chance of flipping scum than they do. By your argument they’re all scum or they’re not. But 2 of those are clearly more likely misfires than the 3rd as of rn.
I never said they were equally likely, I said for the purposes of your argument, a misfire is still a misfire. Specifically, we're talking about taking shots on a troll, a player that just subbed in, and two others - Kiku's claim today should evidence why you can't just use the mechanic like this.

I never said they were equally likely, I said for the purposes of your argument, a misfire is still a misfire. Specifically, we're talking about taking shots on a troll, a player that just subbed in, and two others - Kiku's claim today should evidence why you can't just use the mechanic like this.
I’ll give you this point lol.

where the hell did the non positive action go, gramm prob scum if destroyer delaying what his action was, if he did target me with the shot, then gramm would be shot

is this how it works?

Status
Not open for further replies.