[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, I'm questioning his motives. Should I leave him alone just because he's new??
no but the accusations should come while keeping in mind that he is new.

going after low hanging fruit isn't a sensible accusation at a new player because they wouldnt know who low hanging fruit is.

Vote lynch Destroya

fudge you, my hide is gone now!!! wth, you scum read me and reloaded, and t-pin

sending non positive action my way when i claimed town, with second indie... like wow

my ability goes away if someone targets my hide ability, and i deflect it. wth target gramm my ass

That thing wasn't even a huge deal by EoD.
I only just noticed it at the end.

Either way, you voting in the first place doesn't track - bcs now that i think of it, if i'm scum i wouldn't do that.
Either way, lets wait for all the players to post.
Esp. since some town might've manipulated with my ability or yours and that would've caused this.

My vote'll stay on you though.
I'd guess scum saw an easy target in me since well I'd say ppl seem usually paranoid about me and are cautious. If they busdrive me with one of their own and a cop/some invest checks me it's a perfect mislynch

Anyways, I think u should discuss in what direction ur gonna look once I flip town, who would u say is more likely to be town/scum?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I think Midnight is like 80% likely to be town is the point. I’d rather take shots I think have higher hit rates than that yes.
They're either scum or not Prof, the fact most of these are unreadable currently (AM certainly is at least) should factor in here too - you're arguing both sides here (both citing the risk of misfiring while proposing shots that as it stands offers more to lose, *especially* with this stuff outed)

no but the accusations should come while keeping in mind that he is new.

going after low hanging fruit isn't a sensible accusation at a new player because they wouldnt know who low hanging fruit is.
I am well aware that he is new; do you think I don't know that? Do you think my questions were unfair or too harsh?

They're either scum or not Prof, the fact most of these are unreadable currently (AM certainly is at least) should factor in here too - you're arguing both sides here (both citing the risk of misfiring while proposing shots that as it stands offers more to lose, *especially* with this stuff outed)
what is AM like as scum?

I am well aware that he is new; do you think I don't know that? Do you think my questions were unfair or too harsh?
neither. well maybe unfair, i just dont think it works using accusations such as low hanging fruit against a newbie. will they know who low hanging fruit is? not exactly.

do you think he isn't scumhunting for real?

Vote Gram

I used hide, any kills sent my way get redirected to the person i hide behind, it also become lost ability once it used up. he tanked the killed redirected at me!

i tried to go to ultra, but saw scum protect him. so choose next scummy player on t-pin vote list
I'm half convinced Naomi doesn't know how her role works, but if what she says is to be taken at face value, why are we not lynching gram again exactly?

Vote lynch Destroya

fudge you, my hide is gone now!!! wth, you scum read me and reloaded, and t-pin

sending non positive action my way when i claimed town, with second indie... like wow

my ability goes away if someone targets my hide ability, and i deflect it. wth target gramm my ass
Your hide was unlimited? And it gets disabled if someone targets you and you're notified of this?

I did not target you last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.