[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Salmon. (Reading what? I'm still behind. Regardless, where is your based chad energy?)
if you think Naomi or I were shot, you are very behind, or you’re intentionally regurgitating bad talking points, you decide

as for based chad energy, I don’t really understand what you mean, but assuming it’s an activity thing, I’ve got bigger fish to fry atm

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Just a heads up:
I'll be subbing out after this DP (once Ekko wakes up and confirms).

Sorry for the relative inactivity. This turned out not to be my cup of tea after all.
Salmon. (Sorry to hear that bro, I think that the mafia section hasn't completely recovered yet. Or perhaps it's just me lmao. But thanks for trying it out anyway!)

My contention specifically is his linking Broki to players who unvoted her is very tenuous logic. Which looks good for Cal too actually because he was the first player to identify this.

I'm not following your point to be honest - what makes you think Broki/Reborn are unlikely to be aligned exactly?
This too seems tenuous lol

If your prime suspect someone I would have to assume is hard bussing her this seems like a pretty weak standard of evidence for that. Not understanding why this is the first place to look. I am also town reading Dest, as are you, so do you think this assumption holds no sort of weight?

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
if you think Naomi or I were shot, you are very behind, or you’re intentionally regurgitating bad talking points, you decide

as for based chad energy, I don’t really understand what you mean, but assuming it’s an activity thing, I’ve got bigger fish to fry atm
Kelp. (Activity aside, I've not seen much of you, though, I'll be the first to admit I was barely present in D1.
So, where are the discussions that would dismiss the claim? Even if it is in your opinion a bad talking point, it's still a claim made. And in a vaccum, I'd believe Naomi from what I've seen so far.)

Salmon. (I can only assume that she got some message similar to you would get if you were jailed in ToS; that you were targeted by a kill, but you were hiding behind your target. Or something to that effect. That's my working assumtion anyways.)

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
This too seems tenuous lol

If your prime suspect someone I would have to assume is hard bussing her this seems like a pretty weak standard of evidence for that. Not understanding why this is the first place to look. I am also town reading Dest, as are you, so do you think this assumption holds no sort of weight?
I don't believe I said he was a prime suspect - he's a scum read, and his responses haven't dissuaded me so far, but I'm very much in the "gathering information" stage than the "this is the lynch I want" stage. Which I think is fairly obvious too - I haven't been asking for a wagon. Why can't you let him do his defending and then comment on it?

Ratchet

For the record I don't even have a prime suspect, beyond some weak scum leans I don't have a strong direction - hence why I'm pulling on some threads to see if something can move.

Kelp. (Activity aside, I've not seen much of you, though, I'll be the first to admit I was barely present in D1.
So, where are the discussions that would dismiss the claim? Even if it is in your opinion a bad talking point, it's still a claim made. And in a vaccum, I'd believe Naomi from what I've seen so far.)

Salmon. (I can only assume that she got some message similar to you would get if you were jailed in ToS; that you were targeted by a kill, but you were hiding behind your target. Or something to that effect. That's my working assumtion anyways.)
your working assumption is wrong, she claimed unnecessarily because she doesn’t know her ass from her elbow.

she assumed because she was targeted by a ‘non-positive’ (ekkos terminology not mine) that she was shot, and decided to ignore the vast swathes of other things it could be. Excellent play all round!

Why are you now making assumptions to keep pushing this when I’ve literally told you what happened?

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Yes. It makes me a little paranoid of you too but I’m not actively dealing with it rn. Do you really think there is much chance he’s scum?

As much as it’s good to not have people like Reloaded/Midnight around to give scum LHF to latch onto or stumbling blocks for Town, it’s also not good if we A.) keep killing them and they flip Town bc that is one step closer to losing parity which really will add up eventually. B.) mafia is covered from assassinations on them bc we are purging bad Townies instead of Mafia
Salmon (Okay, I feel better about Prof now. I'm removing Mid and Prof from my scum list)

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
your working assumption is wrong, she claimed unnecessarily because she doesn’t know her ass from her elbow.

she assumed because she was targeted by a ‘non-positive’ (ekkos terminology not mine) that she was shot, and decided to ignore the vast swathes of other things it could be. Excellent play all round!

Why are you now making assumptions to keep pushing this when I’ve literally told you what happened?
Kelp. (Because as far as I'm concerned, I've not seen any back and forth between you and Naomi, if it has occured, it's still beyond where I currently am. But I appreciate your willingness to indulge in me. If what you're saying is indeed correct, then you are indeed correct, it could have been a multitude of things. And, do you know what happened to you?)

I don't believe I said he was a prime suspect - he's a scum read, and his responses haven't dissuaded me so far, but I'm very much in the "gathering information" stage than the "this is the lynch I want" stage. Which I think is fairly obvious too - I haven't been asking for a wagon. Why can't you let him do his defending and then comment on it?
Your line of suspicion is just ? to me. Did your vote not come well before he made those posts about tying slots to Broki?

Also, what you just said about Cal is untrue, you are assigning him credit for your observation. He never makes the argument, he just links the two slots based on them having a "fake argument". This is well before Reborn starts pairing players to her slot as far as I can see.

Ratchet

Your line of suspicion is just ? to me. Did your vote not come well before he made those posts about tying slots to Broki?

Also, what you just said about Cal is untrue, you are assigning him credit for your observation. He never makes the argument, he just links the two slots based on them having a "fake argument". This is well before Reborn starts pairing players to her slot as far as I can see.
My vote was explicitly pushing a new direction, which prompted a response I feel is scummy in isolation.

I said Cal would have identified a link between the two of them (Broki/Reborn) which in turn makes me feel better about his slot. I'm not sure what you're doing here to be honest - you've no reason to shut down my attempt at looking for something else, because you're stopping it before I can even make hard, definitive conclusions. Let's get to brass tacks - what specifically is your contention here?

Ratchet

If you're asking why I initially picked Reborn - I'd saw his name floating and he had nothing going for him, so I posted a vote and wanted to see if anything would pick up from it.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Reborn, Kiku, Cal are all better shots for a pool imo. Or even AM, bc despite him being the same as Reloaded/Midnight he’s getting no attention unlike they were.
Uh, why? Reborn and AM especially?
Spicy cod roe (I was gonna ask the same, but with Cal instead of the two others. Bascially, in your words, sir Ratchet, you said that the Assassination mechanic was likely in place to punish inactive players, or otherwise low hanging fruit. Correct?
In this sense, AM and Reborn would make perfect sense. Though then again, sure, I guess BulkedCal isn't exactly the most active either, but I feel Cal's townie energies. But please humor me why you think (?) otherwise)

Status
Not open for further replies.