[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Alright I can't really find everything I was looking for, but before I casted the vote Cal/Prof/Midnight/Conq all expressed a scum read of varying degrees there, and later (after the vote) hime had him null/scum - @Ultra I think this is enough to expect players to want to pressure the wagon given we have no other clear alternative after Broki, you disagree, so what standard are you expecting to be met here?

Ratchet

I think Reborn's entrance into this game has been extremely meh. His reads list felt fake as well. He's like 'here's my early take' and then included two null reads when he could have just omitted them like he did his reads for over half the play base.
X too.

So that's (not including Broki), a minimum of Conq/Prof/myself/Midnight/hime/X all favourable towards pressuring Reborn, so yeah a 1/4 of the thread (and a greater percentage factoring activity) - I think my expectation that it picks up was entirely fair.

I can't find anyone playing defence for her today so my assumption is she's getting bussed, hence I'm looking for the weakest posting around it. It's not like when I voted it was my best direction at all times either, see:

I'm not really sure what else there is to say on it, I feel like you're only addressing half of what I'm saying here.
Possibly. My attention is divided.

Alright I can't really find everything I was looking for, but before I casted the vote Cal/Prof/Midnight/Conq all expressed a scum read of varying degrees there, and later (after the vote) hime had him null/scum - @Ultra I think this is enough to expect players to want to pressure the wagon given we have no other clear alternative after Broki, you disagree, so what standard are you expecting to be met here?
Well, this reaction to him (I assume) came around the time Broki's claim first hit the ground, I would think now that we're in clearer agreement about Broki being scum that it doesn't go without assuming everyone would be going there

I don't think pushing on him is inherently suspect, but your provided reasons haven't filled me with confidence and strike me as a bit awkward. The Cal read in particular seems fake. I don't get the impression you really put all that much stock into their pairing based on what we have right now - you can't. If I am.to believe your suspicion it would be holistic and largely in spite of this consideration.

Can we please put some pressure on Tweet today? I feel like scum targetting Ultra might be an attempt to take control of the assassin kill. And Tweet looks worst out of them.
That's assuming the scum assassin has claimed, otherwise you are rewarding killing an assassin with killing another assassin. Terrible logic. He can be on the table for his play, but if this is your consideration forget it.

That's assuming the scum assassin has claimed, otherwise you are rewarding killing an assassin with killing another assassin. Terrible logic. He can be on the table for his play, but if this is your consideration forget it.
I mean, I'm obviously considering that as well given the guy was a null/scum lean long before he claimed. And nothing he has done has changed that so far. I just keep forgetting about the guy.

Ratchet

Well, this reaction to him (I assume) came around the time Broki's claim first hit the ground, I would think now that we're in clearer agreement about Broki being scum that it doesn't go without assuming everyone would be going there

I don't think pushing on him is inherently suspect, but your provided reasons haven't filled me with confidence and strike me as a bit awkward. The Cal read in particular seems fake. I don't get the impression you really put all that much stock into their pairing based on what we have right now - you can't. If I am.to believe your suspicion it would be holistic and largely in spite of this consideration.
Yeah, well - you're *wrong*.

In all seriousness, my Cal breakdown is this:

>I suspect Broki and Reborn can be scum together
>Cal was the first to tie these two together
>Broki and Reborn, if scum together, would have to have commit to distancing
>Cal undermines that entirely

I don't see Cal doing that if he's on that team, hence why I feel better. I've already said the actual *reasoning* Cal made isn't actually all that great (you quoted the post), but it's the result that bodes better for him.

Also, the reaction/votes came around the time we were deciding on where to lynch away from Broki, in other words, when we're explicitly looking for a new direction.

Ball is in your court.

Ratchet

He claimed he could do this.
Do I need to ask why you believe him implicitly? After last day phase? It's taking quite a bit for me to filter myself to not be awfully condescending here, but because I like you well enough and don't want to cause upset, I'll be genuine - can you please stop accepting everything he claims at face value, especially after it was proven he was full of hot air yesterday via his reaction around T-Pein.

Status
Not open for further replies.