[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for this. I was being a bit smarmy, because I didn't think you'd given this reasoning at all, at any point (and I still don't recall it), but I can by and large work with this.

So, to brass tacks - assuming we don't need to lynch Broki, any specific direction in mind?
It's okay, I gave this reason to Prof already but I don't know where it is so I'd rather just quickly type it out and make it easy.

I absolutely think Kiku is handling his info and my slot in extremely bad faith. He's talking a real big game right now all because he saw me target Gram? I don't believe it.

I haven't liked anything Cal has posted and I don't see any solving from him. Sometimes when he's town, I'll think he's wolf because when he game solves, he says things that I think are completely wrong. However, here he's not even saying anything not does he seem to be trying. I think he had some bad defenses as well and over extended on his defenses (hime and Naomi).

I think the point that Tweet claims assassin and bit is more of a lurking shadow irks me as well. Maybe he's a wolf assassin, but him claiming assassin just pings me like when he claimed role blocker last game and just slid on by. I could see him using the same strategy here as wolf.

I think Reborn's entrance into this game has been extremely meh. His reads list felt fake as well. He's like 'here's my early take' and then included two null reads when he could have just omitted them like he did his reads for over half the play base.

I don't think Mitch or Michelle should be off the hook at all either.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
i thought naomi said a kill was done on her originally
he wouldnt have all the information in that case
I'm pretty sure she'd claimed the hide by then, hime. You would have just seen that, no?

He would know he targeted her.
He would know she did something to redirect things from her to Gram.
He would know Kiku tracked him to Gram.

Am I missing something?

Interesting read list. Also FYI I was at work until almost 2 hours ago from 8am to 6pm~ I work my second job as a pharmacy supervisor so sometimes I'll be away for long periods of time. I'm sure you understand this. Though I am curious why I am in your potential PoE, is there something I did in day 1 that could've caused some suspicion, JG? Or do you mistrust trying to analyze posts and treat that as nefarious and scummy?

And so you have Broki, for being tracked by Conq to scum read her and inversely I would assume you town read him.
Then you read Kiku as scum for aggressively tunneling Destroya for failing whatever ability he attempted to use on her, in Kiku's deduction, because he is rationalizing Naomi hiding as Destroya targeting her.

^Self explanatory.
Are you aurelian

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
It's okay, I gave this reason to Prof already but I don't know where it is so I'd rather just quickly type it out and make it easy.

I absolutely think Kiku is handling his info and my slot in extremely bad faith. He's talking a real big game right now all because he saw me target Gram? I don't believe it.

I haven't liked anything Cal has posted and I don't see any solving from him. Sometimes when he's town, I'll think he's wolf because when he game solves, he says things that I think are completely wrong. However, here he's not even saying anything not does he seem to be trying. I think he had some bad defenses as well and over extended on his defenses (hime and Naomi).

I think the point that Tweet claims assassin and bit is more of a lurking shadow irks me as well. Maybe he's a wolf assassin, but him claiming assassin just pings me like when he claimed role blocker last game and just slid on by. I could see him using the same strategy here as wolf.

I think Reborn's entrance into this game has been extremely meh. His reads list felt fake as well. He's like 'here's my early take' and then included two null reads when he could have just omitted them like he did his reads for over half the play base.

I don't think Mitch or Michelle should be off the hook at all either.
I parse these properly in the morning - thanks.

My votes currently on Reborn fwiw.

i'v noticed destroy since day 1 shading me, seeing him tracked to gramm,

meanwhile i hid behind gramm that night, and lost my hide because i was either invested or bus driven or redirected? roleblocked or someone tried to kill me. i remember joy say assassin need to kill people with second wincon, i have of one of those for my assumption it was a kill.

and yes the kill can be reflected back to who ever i hid behind, ekko told me

It seems foolish in a role madness game to have people use their roles or abilities in use from night 1 without context, to rationalize a "gotcha", as in this case with certain accusations going on currently.

Naomi vs Ultra being one blinkering obvious example detailing this. What matters more is we are neutering ourselves such as Joygirl implying she is the one giving the orders to the assassins which is just more knowledge for the mafia and hostile indies to be aware. It wouldn't be a stretch to assume the "assassins" cover a wide spectrum of alignments (town, mafia, indie, etc...) so it just corrodes their usage as a utility to trim the fat of inactives or potential hostile players who slip through the cracks of lynches.

Unless you want to walk me through how my take is wrong here?
do you have reads on those that claimed?

I'm pretty sure she'd claimed the hide by then, hime. You would have just seen that, no?

He would know he targeted her.
He would know she did something to redirect things from her to Gram.
He would know Kiku tracked him to Gram.

Am I missing something?
yea, thats bad on kikus part for not getting who X targeted before sharing that info but now its just unproveable and u cant change anything there
something u can go off tho is that nothing bad happened to gram
i dont really see y he needs to claim if nothing bad happened? there is no real evidence against him
there r anti-claim mechanics and this just looks like a dumb way to force another player to claim when not truly needed

if he was playing especially scummy then it would make more sense but i dont believe that was what most of the ppl on his wagon thought?

yea, thats bad on kikus part for not getting who X targeted before sharing that info but now its just unproveable and u cant change anything there
something u can go off tho is that nothing bad happened to gram
i dont really see y he needs to claim if nothing bad happened? there is no real evidence against him
there r anti-claim mechanics and this just looks like a dumb way to force another player to claim when not truly needed

if he was playing especially scummy then it would make more sense but i dont believe that was what most of the ppl on his wagon thought?
Back on that hime is town grind.

X I think you're OMGUSing Kikuchi a bit here. Then again I got this completely off with xaldin initially last game too but his action doesn't seem overtly scummy to me.

That said we have both a tracker and a follower which is a bit more chaotic.

Status
Not open for further replies.